NoF 2018 : The 9th International Conference on Network of the Future
Call For Papers
The Network of the Future (NoF) conference is the premier annual conference that covers advances in the area of Future Internet design, with emphasis on enabling technologies, architectures, and services. The conference aims at providing a forum for researchers, students, and professionals to exchange ideas, share their experiences, and discuss their research results around a single-track of technical sessions and a series of keynote speeches.
After the successful editions of NoF in Brisbane, Australia (2010), in Paris, France (2011 and 2014), in Tunis, Tunisia (2012), in Pohang, South Korea (2013), in Montreal, Canada (2015), in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (2016) and in London, UK (2017), we invite you to contribute and participate in the 9th edition of NoF in Poznań, Poland, on November 19-21, 2018.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Technologies for future Internet
- 5G networks
- Network protocols and architectures
- Quality of service and traffic engineering
- Software-defined networking (SDN)
- Network function virtualization (NFV) and Service function chaining (SFC)
- Cloud computing and networking
- Mobile edge and fog computing
- Green computing and networking
- Content distribution networks
- Information-centric networking (ICN)
- Network intelligence
- Cognitive management
- Autonomous and self-organized networks
- Wireless and mobile networks
- Mesh, ad hoc, and sensor networks
- Vehicular ad hoc networks and intelligent transportation systems
- User-centric networking
- Small cells
- Femtocell networks
- Internet of things (IoT)
- Machine-to-machine networking
- Social networking, crowdsourcing, cloud services
- Mobile Internet applications
- Security, trust, and privacy challenges
- Blockchain & smart contracts
- Cyber-physical systems
- E-services and smart cities
- Access, metro, backbone and core networks
- Optical networks
The authors are invited to submit high-quality original technical papers for presentation at the conference and publication in the NoF 2018 Proceedings. Only PDF files will be accepted for the review process and all submissions must be done electronically through EDAS: https://edas.info/N24787.
All submissions must be written in English, with minimum of 10-point font and must use standard IEEE two-column conference templates. Papers can be of two types: Full papers or Short papers, up to 8 pages and 5 pages respectively, including tables, figures and references. Full papers accepted as short papers will be required to be reduced to 5-pages length.
Demo papers of maximum length of 3 pages are also solicited.
At least one author is required to register, at the full rate, to present accepted papers at the conference and for the paper to appear in the proceedings.
A set of best papers will be selected for fast-track publication as extended version in Journal Annals of Telecommunications.
The conference will take place at the Poznań University of Technology.
- Paper submission: June 10, 2018
- Notification to authors: July 22, 2018
- Camera-ready papers: September 7, 2018
- Conference: November 19-21, 2018
Filip Idzikowski (Poznań University of Technology, Poland)
Prosper Chemouil (Independent Advisor, France)
Daphne Tuncer (University College London, UK)
Adrian Kliks (Poznań University of Technology, Poland)
Aziza Lounis (DNAC, France)