CMRF 2010 : Workshop on Compact Modeling for RF/Microwave Applications
Call For Papers
Workshop on Compact Modeling for RF-Microwave Applications (CMRF),
technically co-sponsored by the IEEE Electron Devices Society and sponsored by the Delft Institute for Micro-electronics and Submicrontechnology.
CMRF 2010 will explore the theme
"TCAD Meets Compact Modeling"
Device simulations (TCAD) and Compact Modeling (CM) are supplementary. TCAD based physical insight inspires physics-based compact model development. TCAD and CM can be combined to predict circuit performance in upcoming technologies. Compact model parameter extraction can be supported from TCAD.
As in previous years the CMRF Workshop is meant to be an opportunity for both developers and users of Compact Models for RF-applications, to exchange ideas about where we are and how we proceed today and what will be the demands tomorrow.
In general, CMRF topics of interest include:
* Device Physics Behind Compact Models
* Discussion and Demonstration of Compact Model Applications
* Interaction of TCAD and Compact Modeling
* Parameter Extraction
* Recent Results & Developments in Compact Modelling
* Demonstration of Impact of Good/Bad Modeling on Circuit Performance
* Electronic Circuit Simulation Technology
The above list is not to be taken exclusively.
Please send suggestions or proposal for contributions to R.vanderToorn@tudelft.nl (Chair).
* deadline submission abstracts: May 3rd, 2010
* note of acceptance (e-mail) : June 18, 2010
Ramses van der Toorn.
dr. ir. Ramses van der Toorn
Delft University of Technology
Faculty of Applied Math, Electrical Engineering & Computer Science
DIMES, High Frequency Technology and Components (HiTeC)
phone: +31(0)15 27 87 281