CINTED 2018 : Cycle of Lectures on New Technologies in Education
Call For Papers
This series of events, which began in 2003, aims to promote and disseminate the use of new technologies in Education, with special emphasis on Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs). The XXVI edition of the Cycle of Lectures on New Technologies in Education will be carried out by the Interdisciplinary Center for New Technologies in Education (CINTED) in conjunction with the Post-Graduation Program in Informatics in Education of UFRGS, from September 17 to 19, 2018, in Porto Alegre - Rio Grande do Sul. Brazil.
Authors are invited to submit unpublished articles and are not in the process of being published in other events or periodicals.
Submissions of full and short articles for the XXVI Cycle of Lectures on New Technologies in Education should be carried out in electronic format, in PDF files, through the Easy Chair conference system at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cinted2018
Attention: Other forms of submission, e.g., hard copy, email and so on, will not be accepted. Also, the event follows a blind review process, and thus authors should omit any information that may identify them in the article. Articles that do not follow these recommendations will automatically be excluded from the review process.
All submissions must, necessarily, follow the Brazilian Computer Society (SBC) paper template: http://www.sbc.org.br/documentos-da-sbc/summary/169-templates-para-artigos-e-capitulos-de-livros/878-modelosparapublicaodeartigos
Some additional recommendations should be observed:
- Full articles should have 08 (eight) to 10 (ten) pages including tables, figures, and bibliographical references;
- Short articles should have 04 (four) to 05 (five) pages including tables, figures, and bibliographical references;
- Submissions should not have been previously published or be in the process of evaluation or editing for publication in another journal/conference;
- The title page of the article should not contain any type of identification of the authors (articles that have identification will be immediately rejected);
- If the article is accepted, the authors should include in the final version their data (names, affiliations, and e-mails, as well as other information necessary for the article - e.g., citations to other authors' works);
- The electronic address for submitting the file with the final version is the same as the submission address;
- Language: Portuguese, French, English or Spanish will be accepted;
- Submissions that are not finalized (with data requested by Easy Chair and the corresponding file duly uploaded according to established rules) will be immediately rejected;
- The article that is approved will be published in the proceedings of the event, provided that, at least one author effectively registers the event and presents the work.
List of Topics
The themes of the articles may involve reports, studies, research and results derived from teaching and research related to the use of ICT in Education. Topics of interest in this issue are listed below, but articles addressing other topics involving the use of ICTs in Education may also be accepted:
- Learning Trajectories
- Design and development of educational objects
- Digital content for educational repositories
- ICTs and their effects on the configuration of cognitive ecologies
- Computer-supported Collaborative Learning
- Educational theories applied to ICTs
- Distance Education
- Educational outcomes
- Educational Movies
- Virtual Learning Environments
- 3D Immersive Environments
- Digital inclusion
- Semantic Web
- Free software on education
- Digital laboratories
- Open Massive Online Courses
- Informatics in Special Education
- Mobile Learning
The XXVI edition of the Cycle of Lectures on New Technologies in Education will be carried out by CINTED in conjunction with the Post-Graduation Program in Informatics in Education of UFRGS, from September 17 to 19, 2018, in Porto Alegre - Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil.
All questions about submissions should be emailed to email@example.com