BigDAISy 2018 : Workshop on Big Data Analytics for Information Security
Call For Papers
We would like to cordially invite you to consider contributing a paper to BigDAISy’18 – the 1st Workshop on Big Data Analytics for Information Security, held as a part of the Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems (FedCSIS 2018).
Big Data Analytics (BDA) is the one of the mainstream technology that changes our perspective on processing of information. Together with information security BDA could be an extremely effective tool to learn more about communication and social networks. We could see infinite new possibilities to find new methods of tracking cybercrimes with collecting big data from different sources. BDA in Information Security also changes our thinking about security algorithms – they must change from the small data paradigm to the big one. This workshop goal is to analyze how the latest trends in this area could help to learn more about cyberspace and new threats that are coming with the big data approach.
The topics include, but are not limited to, the following general issues:
- New Security Algorithms for Big Data
- Big Data Connection to Cloud Approach and its Security
- Cryptography and Big Data
- Multimedia Information Hiding New Theory and Methods in Big Media Data
- Multimedia Steganalysis New Theory and Methods in Big Data
- Advance in Privacy Preserving Machine Learning Methods in Big Data
- Advance in Privacy Preserving Multimedia Search and Retrieval Methods in Big Data
- Advance in Privacy Preserving Data Mining Methods in Big Data
- Potential unsafe content Recognition Challenge and New Methods in Big Data
PAPER SUBMISSION AND PUBLICATION
Papers should be submitted by May 15, 2018 (strict deadline).
Authors should submit draft papers (as Postscript, PDF or MSWord file).
The total length of a paper should not exceed 10 pages IEEE style (including tables, figures and references). IEEE style templates are available here.
Papers will be refereed and accepted on the basis of their scientific merit and relevance to the workshop.
Preprints containing accepted papers will be published on a USB memory stick provided to the FedCSIS participants.
Only papers presented at the conference will be published in Conference Proceedings and submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore® database.
Conference proceedings will be published in a volume with ISBN, ISSN and DOI numbers and posted at the conference WWW site.
Conference proceedings will be indexed in BazEkon and submitted for indexation in: Thomson Reuters - Conference Proceedings Citation Index, SciVerse Scopus, Inspec, Index Copernicus, DBLP Computer Science Bibliography and Google Scholar
Extended versions of selected papers presented during the conference will be published in the International Journal of Electronics and Telecommunications (IJET) - confirmed!!!
- Paper submission (strict deadline): May 15 2018 23:59:59 pm HST
- Authors notification: June 24, 2018
- Final paper submission and registration: July 03, 2018
- Conference dates: September 9-12, 2018
- Janicki, Artur, Warsaw University of Technology, Poland
- Sapiecha, Piotr, Warsaw University of Technology, Poland
- Szczypiorski, Krzysztof, Warsaw University of Technology, Poland/Cryptomage S.A., Poland