ICRAES 2018 : 3rd International Conference on Recent Advances in Electrical Systems
Call For Papers
The Organizing Committee of 3rd ICRAES’18 warmly invites you to attend the 3rd International Conference on Recent Advances in Electrical Systems (ICRAES'18) will be held on October 29-31 2018 in Méhari Hammamet Hotel, 5-Star, Hammamet, Tunisia. As the conference chairmen, it is a great honor for us to invite you to this exciting event, with the cordial hospitality and the warm welcome to Tunisia.
Last two years, more than 40 papers presented in ICRAES’16 & ICRAES’17 were selected and published in numerous ISI/SCOPUS Indexed journals and other reputed journals.
ICRAES’18 will include keynote and invited speeches, plenary sessions, oral presentations and poster sessions on different topics including (but not limited to)
· Power Systems and Power Electronics
· Smart Grid and Renewable Energy
· Signal, Antenna, Microwave, Image Processing, Telecommunication, and Multimedia
· Electrical Machines and Drives
· Control Systems Engineering and Automation
· Electromagnetic Compatibility
· Smart home energy management systems
· Energy storage
· Distributed energy systems
· Demand side management
· Distributed wireless sensors and power transfer
· Big data and visualization for energy management systems
· Women in Electronics and Electrical Engineering
Please submit your papers to the submission system at
Please submit your paper(s) using the template below
All submissions should be in Adobe Acrobat (.PDF) format.
Expanded and enhanced versions of papers published in the conference proceedings can also be considered for inclusion in one of the following ISI/SCOPUS Indexed journals and other journals indexed in major academic databases.
Tutorial proposals must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special session proposals must be emailed to email@example.com. More information on special sessions is available at http://journal.esrgroups.org/jes/icraes
If you have any question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Conference Chairs: Prof. T. Bouktir and Prof. R. Neji