ICCCE 2018 : International Conference on Computer and Communication Engineering
Call For Papers
1st International Conference on Computer and Communication Engineering (ICCCE 2018) October 22-27, 2018
The 1st International Conference on Computer and Communication Engineering (ICCCE 2018) aims to promote a space for the exchange and spread of research results, scientific and professional experiences among researchers, professors, entrepreneurs and students both local and worldwide; engaged in the definition, advancement and projection of studies in the fields of Computer System and communication Engineering.
ICCCE 2018 generates a greater expectation, due to the organizational success of its first edition (CINESI 2017), being considered among the best ones endorsed by University of Guayaquil, which makes it attractive for scientists, professors, professionals and students in Ecuador and around the world who are interested in finding spaces that generate new and innovative knowledge.
ICCCE 2018 invites researchers, teachers, and professionals to send their contributions to the call for scientific articles to be carried out with the following themes as a guide:
THEMATIC RESEARCH LINES
Contributions are welcome on all aspects of the Computer System and Communications, including but not restricted to:
• Computer and Software Engineering
• Computational Intelligence
• Security and Privacy
• Internet of Things
• Cloud Computing
• Waveforms and Signal Processing
• Networking protocols and performance
• The papers must contain original, relevant and previously unpublished sound research results related to any of the topics of the conference. All papers must be submitted in English.
• Authors should prepare their manuscripts of 12-15 pages, including figures and references. Templates for the full papers and author instructions are available here.
• Uploaded paper must be anonymous (Do not give authors names or affiliation) and unprotected pdf-file.
• All papers must be submitted using the full paper template and the formatting defined within must be followed.
• Please ensure that your paper does not contain spelling, grammatical or scientific errors.
• Follow the reference guidelines and the guidelines for units and symbols provided in the full paper template and instructions.
Note: Failure to observe these guidelines may be rejected without review.
Papers must be submitted through the conference EasyChair submission site in PDF format. Springer recommends LaTex2e template for manuscript creation even though they have templates for Word 2007and Word 2003 available.
Submitting a paper implies that, should the paper be accepted, at least one of the authors will register and present the paper in the conference. Submissions will be peer reviewed by at least three members of the international program committee based on relevance, originality, significance, quality and clarity.
Accepted papers will be given guidelines for preparing and submitting the final manuscript(s) together with the notification of acceptance.
Authors of accepted submissions will be asked to give an approx. 20 minutes presentation of their research work. Presentations should include research results, interesting research questions, and open issues to be discussed during the conference.
Each accepted paper must have a corresponding registered author to be included in the proceedings. Papers that do not have an associated registered author will not be included in the proceedings. We cannot warrant the paper to appear in the proceedings if registration is not done within time limits.