RESACS 2018 : Fourth International Workshop on Requirements Engineering for Self-Adaptive, Collaborative, and Cyber-Physical Systems
Call For Papers
The Fourth International Workshop on Requirements Engineering for Self-Adaptive, Collaborative, and Cyber Physical Systems (RESACS) seeks original reports of novel ideas, emerging trends, and elaborations on the current state of practice and state of the art on any topic relevant for requirements engineering or conceptual modelling under special consideration of self-adaptation of systems and development processes, collaboration between systems, human-aspects of self-adaptive and collaborative systems, interaction between humans and systems, and cyber physicality of systems. Examples include Autonomous Vehicles, Smart Cities, and Social Media Systems.
System Types include, but are not limited to:
• Self-Adaptive Systems (SAS)
• Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS)
• Collaborative Systems (CES)
• Interaction-Intensive Systems (IIS)
• Social Media Systems (SMS)
• Autonomous Vehicles (AV)
• Smart Cities (SC)
Topics include, but are not limited to:
• Methods for Assessing the Requirements of SAS, CPS, CES, IIS, SMS, AV, or SC
• Context Analysis and Domain Modeling for SAS, CPS, CES, IIS, SMS, AV, or SC
• Collaboration of Systems, Humans, and Humans and Systems during Development
• Human-in-the-Loop Engineering
• Trustworthiness in SAS, CPS, CES, IIS, SMS, AV, or SC
• Specification of Requirements for Collaboration of Systems or during Development
• Quality Assurance, Component Reuse, Design Space Exploration, and Communication Strategies
• Requirements Satisfaction Monitoring at Runtime
• Runtime Adaptation, Runtime Decision Making, and Planning of these Activities during Development
• Dealing with Uncertainty during Development or at Runtime
• Benefits and Application Areas of SAS, CPS, CES, IIS, SMS, AV, or SC
This year, RESACS is especially encouraging contributions pertaining to the area of “Autonomous Driving.” Motivated by the discussions of the previous years, autonomous vehicles are becoming a real market- and innovation driver and serves as a example platform for challenges, solution concepts, and emerging ideas in terms of adaptation, collaboration, and cyber-physicality of systems.
* Contributions not pertaining to the special topic are accepted and encouraged as well.
The workshop will be held in conjunction with RE 2018 in Banff, Alberta (Canada), Sweden. More details on the venue can be found in the program section.
Call for Papers & Submission
The Call for Papers can be found here.
When drafting your manuscript, please adhere strictly to the IEEE proceedings format.
Manuscripts are expected to be submitted through EasyChair.
Please excuse multiple postings.