IEEE iSES 2019 : 5th IEEE INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON SMART ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS
Call For Papers
CALL FOR PAPERS: IEEE iSES 2019 – DEADLINE 20th August 2019.
5th IEEE INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON SMART ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS
December 16-18, 2019, Rourkela, India
PAPER SUBMISSION DEADLINES:
Submission : August 20, 2019
Acceptance : September 30, 2019
Final Version: October 15, 2019
The primary objective of IEEE-iSES (formerly IEEE-iNIS) is to provide a platform for both hardware and software researchers to interact under one umbrella for further development of smart electronic systems. iSES 2019 is sponsored by IEEE-CS under TCVLSI. iSES has been initiated as a sponsored meeting of Technical Committee on VLSI, IEEE-CS (http://www.ieee-tcvlsi.org/) that endorses a league of successful meetings such as ASAP, ISVLSI, ARITH, etc., which are now presented as "Sister Conferences" in the iSES website. iSES brings together leading scientists and researchers from academia and industry.
CONTRIBUTIONS ARE SOUGHT IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
· Nanoelectronic VLSI and Sensor Systems (NVS)
· Energy-Efficient, Reliable VLSI Systems (ERS)
· Hardware/Software for Internet of Things and Consumer Electronics (IoT)
· Hardware for Secure Information Processing (SIP)
· Hardware/Software Solutions for Big Data (SBD)
· Cyber Physical Systems and Social Networks (CSN)
Detailed description of the tracks is provided in the iSES website.
IEEE-iSES technical program will include both contributed papers and contributions from invited speakers. IEEE-iSES 2019 will have keynote addresses, special sessions, a student research forum, a research demo session, and expert panels.
Selected papers from IEEE-iSES 2019 conference will be invited for submission to a special issue peer-reviewed journal.
(1) Dr. Santanu Mishra, IIT, Kanpur, India
(2) Dr. Paul K Ampadu, Virginia Tech. USA
(3) Dr. Peter Corcoran, NUI Galway ,Ireland
(4) Dr. Gaurav Sharma, University of Rochester, USA
Confirmed Plenary Talks:
(1) Dr. Himanshu Thapliyal, University of Kentucky.USA
(2) Dr. Narayan Panigrahi, CAIR, DRDO, Bangalore, India
Plenary Talks and Expert Panel discussions: - The regular sessions in the following tracks will be combined with plenary talks and expert panel discussions . These sessions will be aiming at the dissemination of mature knowledge and technology advances in the field of smart electronics systems, which offer an opportunity for a more focused exchange of ideas and presentation of ongoing research.
Authors are invited to submit original, unpublished manuscripts of 2- to 6-page length at:
Previously published papers or papers under review for other conferences/journals should not be submitted for consideration. Authors may prepare original work of maximum 6 pages with a 200-word abstract using double-column IEEE conference-format template:
Manuscripts in PDF format with author information (optional) should be submitted using the link. IEEE-iSES proceedings will be published by IEEE-CS conference publications services (CPS).
· Authors should submit their original unpublished work of maximum 6 pages using IEEE-CS double-column conference format-template. Selected papers from IEEE-iSES 2019 program will be invited for submission to a special issue peer-reviewed journal.
· Special Sessions and Panels (SSP): iSES 2019 will consider proposals for special sessions as well as panels. Special session and panel proposals/papers can be submitted to “Special Sessions and Panels” track at the online submission link. The submission deadline is the same as specified for the regular paper submissions.
All accepted special session papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
· Student Research Forum (SRF): iSES 2019 will host a student research forum. Authors should submit their original unpublished work of maximum 4 pages using IEEE-CS double-column conference format-template. Manuscripts in PDF format with author information (optional) should be submitted to the “Student Research Forum” track at the online submission link. The submission deadline is the same as specified for the regular paper submissions. All the accepted student research symposium papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
· Research Demo Session (RDS): iSES 2019 will host a research demo session. In the Research Demo Session (RDS), authors can present live demonstrations and hardware prototypes of their research papers and projects. The research demo submission can be between 1-page (extended abstract) to a maximum of 4-pages (short paper).
Award Information: - 4 student travel awards for travel to iSES 2019 are available in addition to best paper awards. Following is the summary:
(1) 4 TCVLSI Student Travel Awards
(2) TCVLSI Best Paper Award.