ACM-ICCES and Scopus 2018 : 4th International Conference of Computing for Engineering and Sciences
Call For Papers
ACM - ICCES' 2018 indexed by ACM - Digital Library & Scopus
4th ACM - International Conference of Computing for Engineering and Sciences
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 14 – 16 July 2018
Call for Paper ACM - ICCES' 2018
Please accept our apologies in case of multiple receptions
Please send to interested colleagues and students
- Abstract Submission: 05 April 2018
- Final version & Early Registration Deadline: May 15, 2018
- ICCES’2018 Conference: 14 – 16 July 2018
* Submission link: Submission Web pages is:
ICCES’2018 will be composed of research presentations, keynote lectures, invited presentations, tutorials, panel discussions, and poster presentations.
An important mission of ICCES’2018 is "Providing a unique platform for a diverse community.
If your work is related to ICCES’2018 topics, it is now a good opportunity to submit your contribution through the Easychair system.
- Full paper (5 to 12 pages) formatted according to the ACM style: https://www.acm.org/publications/proceedings-template
- Short paper (2 to 4 pages).
- Abstract Paper (500 words).
- Poster Abstract (300 words).
- Research in progress: Ongoing research from undergraduates, graduates/postgraduates and professionals.
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Eeasychair system. Submission Web pages is:
- The accepted papers will be published in proceedings with ISBN in the ACM Digital Library & Scopus.
- If you encounter problems for submission, contact us at Email: email@example.com
For more details, please visit http://www.ijist.net/ICCES2018/