FWFM 2018 : Third Workshop on Fun With Formal Methods
Call For Papers
Past FWFM Workshops:
* FWFM-2013 (http://www.iis.nsk.su/fwfm2013?_ga=2.242468418.1943006584.1521356323-687493938.1476117474),
* FWFM-2014 (http://www.easychair.org/smart-program/VSL2014/FWFM-cfp.html).
The workshop will be held in University of Oxford as a part of Federated Logic Conference FLOC-2018 (http://www.floc2018.org/)
in affiliation with 30th International Conference on Computer Aided Verification (http://cavconference.org/2018/)
The primary purpose of the workshop series on Fun With Formal Methods (FWFM) is to popularize and disseminate
the best practice of popularization of Formal Methods. Not an exhaustive list of topics of FWFM follows:
* fascinating examples of use of FM in SE;
* simple but interesting educational examples of FM;
* FM for puzzles, games and entertainment;
* FM and programming contests;
* FM elsewhere (outside software and hardware);
* everything and anything related to popularization of FM.
* Publication call for papers announced 15 March 2018
* Paper submission deadline 20 April 2018
* Paper notification deadline 15 May 2018
* Workshop program on-line 15 May 2018
* Final version of accepted papers before 30 May 2018
* Alexei Lisitsa (University of Liverpool, GB, to be confirmed)
* John Rushby (SRI International Computer Science Laboratory, USA, to be confirmed)
* Nikolay V. Shilov (Innopolis University, Russia) - chair (contact by e-mail shilovii(at)mail.ru)
* Martin Schaf (Amazon, USA, to be confirmed)
Invited Speakers: TBD
Paper Submission and Publication Plans:
Extended abstracts and papers on topics related to FWFM are solicited.
There is no any strict limit for page number or style, but it is recommended to be in range 2-4 pages for extended abstracts and 4-16 pages for papers.
(Single column, single interval, font not less than 12 for review convenience.)
All submitted paper will be reviewed by 2 members of Program Committee (or their sub-reviewers) and selection of accepted papers will based on relevance,
quality and (partly) originality of the submitted papers. Papers already published somewhere are also welcome but must make it explicit their publication
status (for including to proceedings).
Please submit your extended abstracts and papers via Easychair page https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=fwfm2018.
We plan to publish informal proceedings before the workshop and disseminate them among participants at the workshop on USB-sticks.
Post-proceedings publication is subject to decide on base of quality and number of original submissions.
(Recall that we we welcome papers already published somewhere.)
Sponsorship: Information and web-hosting - A.P. Ershov Institute of Informatics Systems (http://www.iis.nsk.su/en?)