SPA 2018 : 22nd IEEE International Conference on Signal Processing: Algorithms, Architectures, Arrangements, and Applications
Call For Papers
We invite you to submit a paper to the upcoming 22nd SPA Conference that will be held at the Poznan University of Technology on September 19-21st, 2018. The Conference is organized by two Polish IEEE Chapters, namely Signal Processing Chapter and Circuits and Systems Chapter and will cover issues in digital signal processing and electronic systems.
Topics of interest:
- DSP theory, algorithms, and implementations
- Filter design and realization
- DSP applications of artificial intelligence
- Image and video processing
- Image synthesis, analysis, and recognition
- Digital television, CCTV, and stereo vision
- Multimedia (vision and audio) systems in medicine
- Biomedical applications and assistive technologies
- Audio processing
- Sound mastering
- Text-to-speech & speech-to-text conversion
- Human-computer interfaces
- Multimedia data compression, editing, and databases
- Virtual and augmented reality
- Distributed and networked DSP systems
- Mobile platform applications
- Industrial signal processing applications.
The accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings (in both printed and electronic forms) and they will also be uploaded to the IEEE Xplore digital library (http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/conhome.jsp?punumber=1800373). Some of the previous SPA Conferences (namely those held in the years 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016) are present in the Conference Proceedings Citation Index of the Thomson Reuters Web of Science. Thus we can expect the same with the present SPA conference.
The highest quality papers will be selected by the Scientific Committee and after widening, completion, and updating their contents they will be recommended for publication in scientific journals, such as: Multimedia Tools and Applications, Electrical Review, Computational Methods in Science and Technology, Foundations of Computing and Decision Sciences, and Electronics - Constructions, Technologies, Applications.
The best presentations prepared by young scientists (up to 35 years old) will be awarded during the closing ceremony of the conference.
We are encouraging all, who are or may be interested in this event, to participate in oral and/or poster presentations. Submit full papers of maximum 6 (A4-size) two-column pages (IEEE format).
For more information please visit the website: http://www.spaconference.org.pl/.
The printable PDF version of the call for papers can be found here: https://zueps41p.cse.put.poznan.pl/__files/call_spa_2018.pdf