OCHEIC_2018 2018 : 2018 Online Conference on Higher Education in an Interdisciplinary Context
Call For Papers
1.No conference registration fee.
2.You will get 50% income of access fee paid by audiences for watching your presentation video on our online conferencing platform - IIEAD Academy. The money will be directly transferred to your paypal account.
3. High quality papers will be published in the International Journal of Innovative Interdisciplinary Research (ISSN:1839-9053)
Higher education worldwide is experiencing an unprecedented transition, affected by globalization, the advent of new technologies, mass access, and changing relationships between universities and governments, students, educators, and communities, etc. It would be a bit narrow to discuss the issue of higher education within a single disciplinary field of vision. Instead, they need to be taken a further consideration in a broader and more complex context. By the visions of inter-disciplines, we may have a new interpretation and deeper understanding of the meaning of higher education.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Education policy and leadership
- Teaching and learning
- Curriculum development
- Pedagogical issues
- Education evaluation and assessment
- Globalization, race, and gender issues in higher education
- Internationalization in higher education
- Educational Equity and multiculturalism
- Educational technology, IICT in education, e-learning, distance learning
- Knowledge management
- Methodologies for educational research
- STEM AND MINT education
Abstract Submission Deadline: 15th August 2018
Acceptance Letter: 1st September 2018
Registration as a presenter: 15 September 2018
Presentation Video Submission: 15th October 2018