INC 2018 : International Networking Conference 2018
Call For Papers
12th International Networking Conference (INC2018)
29-31 August 2018
We invite you to submit your work in the International Networking Conference 2018. This conference is the twelfth in a series of events that was established in 1998, and will bring together leading figures from academia and industry to present and discuss the latest advances in networking technologies.
CONFERENCE WEBSITE: http://www.inc-conference.org
CONFERENCE THEMES: Suggested topics for papers include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Network architectures: NFV, SDN, Future networks, Vehicular networking, Delay-tolerant networking, Peer to peer networks, Green networking, Network testbeds
- Traffic engineering and network management: Routing, Network coding, Network and Service management, Traffic engineering, Congestion control
- Application performance: Quality of Service, Quality of Experience, Multimedia over IP, Real time applications
- Mobile networking and services: 5G, 4G/LTE, Mobile commerce, Service discovery and management, Telecommunication services, Cloud computing
- Wireless networking: Wireless local & personal area networks, Wireless multimedia systems, Wireless protocols, Wireless sensor networks
- Internet of Things: Wireless sensor networks, NFC, RFID, Big data, measurement and visualisation
- Applications and impacts: Virtual communities, Pervasive networks, Network-enabled devices, Smart City, Smart Grid, Smart Home, Distributed Systems and middleware
- Security and privacy: Authentication and access control, Network security, Intrusion detection and response
The conference welcomes papers addressing technological and/or application level issues, as well as those illustrating the impact of networking in a societal context (e.g. commerce, communication, education etc.).
Authors are invited to submit their full papers by 15 April 2018. The total length of the paper should not exceed 10 pages for full papers, including all figures, tables and references. Submitted papers must be original work, previously unpublished and must not be under consideration or review for any other publication.
REVIEW PROCESS AND PUBLICATION
All papers will be reviewed by at least two members of the Technical Programme Committee. Accepted papers will receive detailed instructions to authors on the finalisation of the camera-ready copy, along with any comments forwarded by the reviewers.
All accepted papers will be indexed by DBLP and Google Scholar.
15 April 2018 Deadline for submission of papers
15 June 2018 Notification of paper acceptance
15 July 2018 Deadline for camera-ready paper submission
15 July 2018 Deadline for author registration
Dr Bogdan Ghita, Conference Chair
On Behalf of the Organising Committee