ANTS 2010 : 9th Algorithmic Number Theory Symposium
Conference Series : Algorithmic Number Theory Symposium
Call For Papers
Since their inception in 1994, the bi-annual ANTS meetings have become the premier international forum for the presentation of new research in computational number theory. They are devoted to algorithmic aspects of number theory, including elementary number theory, algebraic number theory, analytic number theory, geometry of numbers, algebraic geometry, finite fields, and cryptography.
The 9th edition will be held at INRIA, Nancy on July 19-23, 2010.
* Henri Darmon, McGill University (Canada) – (To Be Confirmed)
* Fritz Grunewald, Heinrich-Heine-Universität Düsseldorf (Germany)
* Jean-François Mestre, Université de Paris 7 (France)
* Gabriele Nebe, Rheinisch-Westfälische Technische Hochschule Aachen (Germany)
* Oded Regev, Tel-Aviv University (Israel)
* Nigel Boston
* John Cremona
* Claus Fieker
* Guillaume Hanrot (chair)
* Kevin Hare
* Thorsten Kleinjung
* Kamal Khuri-Makdisi
* François Morain (chair)
* Takakazu Satoh
* Igor Shparlinski
* Alice Silverberg
* Frederik Vercauteren
Local organization: Pierrick Gaudry, Emmanuel Thomé, and Anne-Lise Charbonnier.
The submission schedule is as follows.
* Deadline for paper submission: Sunday, January 17, 2010
* Acceptance/rejection notification: Thursday, April 1, 2010
* Camera-ready papers due: Friday, April 30, 2010
* Poster Abstracts due: Sunday, May 15, 2010
Papers should be prepared using the Springer LNCS style and be no more than 15 page long, including everything (bibliography, appendix, ...) Only electronic submissions in PDF format are accepted. The website for submission will open beginning of December.