CSEIT 2018 : 9th Annual International Conference on Computer Science Education: Innovation & Technology
Call For Papers
CSEIT 2018 aims to identifying global commonalities in computer science curricula and establishing a framework of program/course outcomes that links to associated topics and material for teaching and assessment at the undergraduate level of university education. Such a proposed environment of sharable material will have applicability beyond small collaborative groups through broad-based international voluntary collaborative groups. See more.
You may visit the following link for CSEIT prior years accepted and published papers http://cseducation.org/PriorYearsPaper.html We hope you can be part of CSEIT 2018.
Full Paper Submission Deadline: 20th April 2018
Early Bird Registration Deadline: 22nd June 2018
Late Registration Deadline: 20th July 2018
Conference Dates: 22nd - 23rd October 2018
- Keynote Addresses:
Assoc Prof. Emanuel S. Grant, Department of Computer Science, University of North Dakota, North Dakota, USA - Emerging Trends in Software Engineering Education
Dr. Forest Tan, Associate Professor, Infocomm Technology, Singapore Institute of Technology, Singapore - Rethinking higher education in InfoComm Technology: An applied learning model to produce industry ready graduates
- CSEIT 2018 Conference Proceedings: Print ISSN: 2251-2195, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-2209 will be published and submitted to several indexing partners.
- Journal on Computing: All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal on Computing (JoC) - Print ISSN: 2251-3043, E-periodical: 2010-2283. All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the JoC.
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- CSEIT 2018 will constitute a Special Panel Session
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
PROGRAM COMMITTEE MEMBERS
Program Chair Prof. Liz Bacon
Professor of Software Engineering
Faculty of Architecture, Computing and Humanities,
University of Greenwich,
Old Royal Naval College, UK
Editor-in-Chief Assoc Prof. Emanuel S. Grant
Department of Computer Science
University of North Dakota, USA
Co-Editor Prof. B. Parvatha Varthini
Master of Computer Application Department
St. Josephs College of Engineering, India