ICT-BDCS 2018 : 9th Annual International Conference on ICT: Big Data, Cloud and Security
Call For Papers
The Annual International Conference on ICT: Big Data, Cloud and Security (ICT-BDCS 2018) serves as a platform for industry professionals, academics, researchers, scientists, consultants and policy makers to interact and discuss various issues in big data, cloud computing and IT security. Click here to read more...
The conference seeks submissions from academia, government, and industry presenting novel research on all practical and theoretical aspects in the field of cloud computing, big data and IT security. It provides a key forum for researchers and industry practitioners to exchange information regarding advancements in the state of art and practice of these fields in todays ubiquitous and virtual environment.
Full Paper Submission Deadline: 23rd February 2018
Early Bird Registration Deadline: 20th April 2018
Late Registration Deadline: 31st May 2018
Conference Dates: 27th - 28th August 2018
- Keynote Speakers:
- Dr. Andy Koronios, Dean of Industry & Enterprise, Professor of Information Systems, University of South Australia
- Dr. Madhan Kumar Srinivasan, Associate Vice President, Accenture Innovation Center for Analytics, Founder Member, Cloud Computing Innovation Council of India (CCICI) - SMAC (Social, Mobile Analytics, Cloud) and Advanced Analytics - Innovation and Research Opportunities.
- ICT-BDCS 2018 Conference Proceedings: All accepted and presented papers (Print ISSN: 2251-2136, E-periodical: 2251-2144) will be published and submitted to several indexing partners.
- Journal on Computing: All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal on Computing (JoC) - Print ISSN: 2251-3043, E-periodical: 2010-2283. All submitted papers will go through a blind review process for acceptance and will be published without additional cost (digital).
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- ICT-BDCS 2018 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
- Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
PROGRAM COMMITTEE MEMBERS
Program Chair Prof. Andy Koronios
Member, Board of Governors,
Global Science & Technology Forum (GSTF)
Dean of Industry & Enterprise
Professor of Information Systems,
University of South Australia
Editorial in Chief Assoc. Prof. Vincent To Yee Ng
Associate Professor and Associate Head
Department of Computing
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Program Committee Prof. Dennis Gannon
Director of Cloud Research Strategy
Microsoft Research Connections at Microsoft, USA
Prof. Edmond C. Prakash
Head of Creative Technologies
Westminster School of Media, Arts and Design Faculty
Creative Technologies Department
University of Westminster, UK
Assoc. Prof. Huang Guangbin
School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Nanyang Technological University