CSD&M PARIS 2018 : Complex Systems Design & Management
Call For Papers
9TH CONFERENCE ON COMPLEX SYSTEMS DESIGN & MANAGEMENT - CSD&M 2018
December 18-19, 2018 / Paris, France
Website: http://www.2018.csdm.fr/- Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mastering complex engineered systems is a fundamental strategic challenge for academias, industries and governments. That is why CSD&M was first created in 2010 in France. Complex Systems Design & Management (CSD&M) conference is a widely open meeting event dedicated to academic researchers, industrial and governmental actors who are interested in complex industrial systems engineering.
The 2-day event allows to discover and share about theories, methods and tools that have been developed to allow to manage the increasing complexity of the technical systems you must design and implement.
Thanks to its past 8 editions, CSD&M has become the conference of reference in the field of complex industrial systems architecture & engineering.
• Industrial domains: Aeronautic & Aerospace, Transport constructors & operators, Defense & security, Electronics & robotics, Energy & environment, Health care & welfare services, Media & communications, Software & e-services.
• Scientific and technical topics: Systems fundamentals, Systems modelling, Systems architecture, Systems engineering, Industrial projects, Systems metrics, Systems quality, Systemic tools.
• Systems types: Embedded systems, Transportation systems, Software systems, Information systems, Systems of systems, artificial eco-systems.
• Scientific and/or industrial experiences: innovative, methodological, technical results / good practices or professional cas studies in the field of architecture and complex systems engineering and management
• Language: English
• 12-page article or presentation (latex, doc, ppt)
More information on the submission procedure: http://www.2018.csdm.fr/submission-procedure/
Direct access to the submission platform: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=csdmparis2018
Selected papers will be presented by their authors either on the format of a 30-minute talk or as a poster during a special session. The full papers (for authors selected for a 30-minute talk) or the abstracts (for authors selected for the Poster Session) will be all published in the conference proceedings edited by SpringerVerlag.
• Abstract submission (optional) : March 30, 2018
• Paper submission deadline : May 18, 2018
• Results announcement : June 22, 2018
• Camera-ready paper deadline : July 31, 2018
- Conference website: http://www.2018.csdm.fr/
- For any question, please email to: email@example.com