SCIS 2018 : 3rd IEEE Conference on Smart Cities and Innovative Systems
Call For Papers
3rd IEEE Conference on Smart Cities and Innovative Systems
To be held in Marrakesh, Morocco, October 21st-24th 2018
Held in conjunction with International IEEE Congress on Information Science and Technology
SCOPE OF THE CONFERENCE:
The 3rd IEEE Conference on Smart Cities and Innovative Systems (IEEE SCIS) will be held in parallel with IEEE CiSt'2018 International congress on October 21st- -24th in Marrakech. The main objective of this conference is to bring together academic scientists, research scholars and industrials to share and exchange their latest developments and advances on specific aspects related to the smart city technological development. Indeed, developing Smart Cities by acquiring cutting-edge technological platforms and systems is an ongoing global effort where integration and convergence of Electrical/Electronic, hardware, software, and wireless communication systems in intelligible platforms is a need for ensuring sophisticated and standardized city-scale infrastructure deployments. Yet, despite these possibilities, researchers and practitioners are still facing a broad range of conceptual and technical challenges when targeting the city as an application scenario.
Therefore, this conference is an opportunity for participants to exchange ideas on solutions and to present their latest research results, fostering the discussion on what should be the future technological trend in areas like Wireless Connectivity, Electrical/Electronic devices, Embedded Technologies and Network architectures for building efficient and innovative solutions for smart cities.
We solicit submission of original ideas and papers describing significant results and developments from both researchers and practitioners in a specific range of fields addressing the following topics:
▪ Intelligent Transportation Systems, Smart Mobility and e-Mobility
▪ Territorial Intelligence.
▪ Smart Services, Urban Logistics Innovations and Smart Manufacturing.
▪ Smart home (Domotics)
▪ Smart Building and Demotic Automation.
▪ Smart Grids.
▪ Smart Electrical /Electronic devices, Microelectronic design.
▪ Integrated circuits and Embedded Technologies.
▪ Internet of Things networking and communication.
▪ Vehicular Ad-Hoc networks and wireless connectivity.
▪ Sensing and Smart Environments.
▪ Cyber Security for Smart Cities.
▪ Educational Ecosystems
▪ Green Communications Architectures and Frameworks.
▪ Service Innovation and Design to Support Smart Cities.
▪ e-Health systems
▪ Smart Transport and Traffic Management
▪ Urban Monitoring and Optimization
▪ Participatory Design of Services and Systems for Smart Cities
▪ Technologies Demos used in Smart Cities
▪ Energy Management Systems
▪ Energy Efficient Network Hardware
▪ Energy-Efficient Communication Protocols
PAPER SUBMISSION :
Prospective authors should submit by using the online submission platform for IEEE SCIS focused conference, a paper of 4 to 6 pages max (including references) in scholarly English, using the IEEE template.
Accepted papers will be published in the proceeding and submitted to IEEE Xplore Library, Scopus and DBLP. Furthermore, Authors of high quality papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their work for publication in a special issue/section of an international journal.
Paper submission : March 16, 2018
Notification of Acceptance: May 19, 2018
Final paper submission: June 15, 2018
Advance registration: July 18, 2018
Conference date: October 21-24, 2018
Dr. Nabil Srifi, National School of Applied Sciences, Ibn Tofail University, Morocco
Dr. Mounir Arioua, National School of Applied Sciences, Abdelmalek Essaadi University, Morocco
Detailed and up-to-date information about the international conference can be accessed through the website: http://www.ieee.ma/cist18/
For any inquiry, contact us by email at : email@example.com