WCSA 2018 : Wireless Congress Systems and Applications
Call For Papers
15th Wireless Congress: Systems & Applications
November 14-15, 2018, Munich, Germany
Call for Papers & Workshops
15 years of wireless experience. In 2004 the Wireless Congress: Systems & Applications started in parallel to electronica. Today the Wireless Congress: Systems & Applications is one of the major meeting places for the wireless community, providing the well-established platform for wireless professionals – researcher, developer and application engineers – and the forum of excellence for exchange of knowledge and experience.
Celebrating the 15th anniversary, we will look ahead to new wireless technologies, like 5G and intelligent tactile systems and the application practice of advanced wireless systems, like Low Power Wide Area Networks, Bluetooth mesh, etc. Today, wireless professionals can choose the best fitting wireless technology for their application from a cornucopia of competing or complementary wireless technologies. But they have to balance cost, complexity, performance, reliability and quality of service in real world environments.
The technical journal Elektronik, as well as Messe München – organizers of the electronica trade fair – and the German Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers' Association (ZVEI), are therefore staging the 15th Wireless Congress: Systems & Applications on November 14-15, 2018 in Munich.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, trends, design, technology and applications in the following sectors:
- Wireless Automation & M2M
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- 4G, 5G Trends & Developments
- Automotive Wireless
- Low-Power Wireless Systems
- Energy Harvesting for Wireless Systems
- Cognitive Radio: Trends & Technology
- Software defined Radio
- Wireless Internet of Things
- Health & Medical Wireless Applications
- Wireless for Industrial Use
- Tactile Internet
- Integration of Wireless into Legacy Industrial Systems
- Wireless Systems – Standardization, Qualification & Certification
- Interoperability & Coexistence of Wireless Sensor Networks & Systems
- Security Threats & Countermeasures in Wireless Developments & Deployments
- Localization & Location Based Services
- EMC & Interoperability Problems
- Wireless Test and Measurement
- Wireless Technology for Real Time Applications
- RF Semiconductors & Components Technologies
- RF Design Technologies for Wireless Frontends & Transceivers
- Antenna Systems and Antenna Design
- Gateways & Middleware for Wireless Networks
- Integration of Wireless into Backend Systems
- Seamless Management of Wireless Networks
- Other topics out of the wide field of »Wireless Technologies«
In parallel, we plan to offer specific technology tracks and workshops for in-depth information about the leading wireless standards and technologies.
The program committee of the Wireless Congress invites you to submit proposals for speaking opportunities (presentations, approx. 30 min) and workshops or tutorials (1.5 – 3 h). In addition, we warmly invite academia to give an insight into their future-driven research.
Presentations are to be held in English. Contributions shall cover fundamentals, actual trends, technologies, applications, standardization, certification and estimations of the market. Workshops will deal with basic themes and last 1.5 h to 3 h. All contributions shall be purely technical and practice-oriented. Marketing-oriented papers will not be considered. All submissions will be reviewed and judged by the program committee.
The papers will be published in the »Proceedings of the Wireless Congress 2018: Systems & Applications«, ISBN 978-3-645-50175-0. Each paper will be scientifically referenced with page numbers. It will also be possible to provide a short paper only (1 to 3 pages) to complete the presentation slides instead of a full paper.
Please make a note of the following deadlines:
- Deadline for Abstracts: April 30, 2018
- Notification of Acceptance: End of May, 2018
Please submit your proposal online under: www.wireless-congress.com
We are looking forward to your submission!