7th International Conference on Software Engineering and Applications (SEA-2018)
February 17 ~18, 2018, Melbourne, Australia
Scope & Topics
7th International Conference on Software Engineering and Applications (SEA-2018) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Software Engineering and Applications. The goal of this conference is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on understanding Modern software engineering concepts and establishing new collaborations in these areas. .Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of software engineering & applications.
Topics of Interest :
- The Software Process
- Software Engineering Practice
- Web Engineering
- Quality Management
- Managing Software Projects
- Advanced Topics in Software Engineering
- Multimedia and Visual Software Engineering
- Software Maintenance and Testing
- Languages and Formal Methods
- Web-based Education Systems and Learning Applications
- Software Engineering Decision Making
- Knowledge-based Systems and Formal Methods
- Search Engines and Information Retrieval
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Conference Submission system by January 20, 2018.Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from SEA-2018, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journals.
|Submission Deadline||:|| January 20, 2018|
|Authors Notification||:||February 08, 2018|
|Final Manuscript Due||:||February 10, 2018|
Co - Located Event
- John R. Rankin, , Australia
- Sita Venkatraman, Australia
Program Committe Members
- Abe Zeid, Northeastern University, USA
- Ahmad Khasawneh, Hashemite University, Jordan
- Ahmed Yahya, Al-Azhar University, Egypt
- Ali AYDIN M., Istanbul University, Turkey
- Amit Kumar, Jaypee University of Engineering & Technology, India
- Andrews Samraj, Advance Science and Technology Research Center, India
- Aniello Castiglione, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Anirban Sarkar, National Institute of Technology, India
- Annamalai Annamalai, Prairie View A&M University, USA
- Ayad Ghany Ismaeel, Al-Kitab University College, IRAQ.
- Bedir Tekinerdogan, Wageningen University, Netherlands
- Bouhorma Mohammed, faculty of science and technology of Tangier, Morocco
- Byoungwook Choi, Seoul National University of Science and Technology, Republic of KOREA.
- C K Chanda, IIEST, India
- Chin-Chih Chang,Chung Hua University,Taiwan
- Davoud Mougouei, Monash University, Australia
- Debi Prasanna Acharjya, VIT University, India
- Diego Reforgiato Recupero, University of Cagliari,Italy
- Doo Heon Song, Yong-in SongDam College, Korea
- Ekbal Rashid, Aurora's Technical and Research Institute, India
- Fadi Wedyan , Hashemite University, Jordan
- Fatih Korkmaz, Çankiri Karatekin University, Turkiye
- G R Sinha, CMR Technical Campus Hyderabad, India
- Gaurav Ojha, Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior
- Haeng-Kon Kim, Catholic University of Daegu, Korea
- HASSINI Noureddine, University of Mostaganem, Algeria
- Hiromi Ban, Nagaoka University of Technology, Japan.
- Imad MOURTAJI, Orange, France.
- Israa Sh. Tawfic, University of Gaziantep, Turkey.