ICWE 2018 : ICWE 2018 - Deadline Extension of Workshop Proposal & Research Paper Submission
Call For Papers
International Conference on Web Engineering (ICWE) 2018.
ICWE 2018 will be held on June 5-8, 2018 in Caceres, Spain. The theme for year 2018 -- the 18th edition of the event -- is Enhancing the Web with Advanced Engineering. The conference will cover the different aspects of Web Engineering, including the design, creation, maintenance and usage of Web applications. ICWE2018 is endorsed by the International Society for the Web Engineering (ISWE) and belongs to the ICWE conference series owned by ISWE.
The 18th edition of ICWE will accept contributions related to different dimensions of Web Engineering:
- Web application development, modeling and engineering
- Web infrastructures and architectures
- Execution models, such as serverless computing
- Human computation and crowdsourcing applications
- Web application composition and mashups
- Social and Semantic Web applications
- Web of Things applications
- Big Data and data analytics
- Security, privacy, and identity on the Web
- Web standards
Following on the ICWE tradition, it will feature visionary keynote presentations, research and industry presentations, workshops, tool demonstrations, tutorials, and a PhD track.
- Workshop proposal deadline (extended): January 18, 2018
- Full research paper abstract deadline (extended): January 18, 2018
- Full research paper deadline: January 26, 2018
- Other papers deadline: March 7, 2018
- Conference dates: June 5-8, 2018
All submitted papers must be formatted in accordance to the information for Springer LNCS authors at http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/authors.html and submitted in PDF. Accepted contributions will be included into the ICWE 2018 Springer LNCS proceedings.
Papers submitted to ICWE’18 must not be under review elsewhere while under consideration for ICWE’18, nor may they have been previously published elsewhere.
Submissions that do not comply with the required submission format or that fall outside the scope of the conference will be desk rejected without reviewing.
At least one author of each accepted submission must register for the conference and present the work during the corresponding session.
Juan Hernández (University of Extremadura, Spain)
Tommi Mikkonen (University of Helsinki, Finland)
Ralf Klamma (RWTH Aachen University, Germany)
Organization Committee: http://icwe2018.webengineering.org/#organization
Juan Manuel Murillo (University of Extremadura, Spain)