BGC Geomatics 2018 : 2018 Baltic Geodetic Congress (Geomatics) - UWM Olsztyn, GUT & C16 IEEE Gdansk
Call For Papers
2018 Baltic Geodetic Congress (Geomatics)
21nd to 23th June 2018
tel. +48 89 523 39 77
BGC is organized by the University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn, Faculty of Geodesy, Geospatial & Civil Engineering; Gdansk University of Technology, Faculty of Civil & Environmental Engineering and Poland (Gdansk) Section C Chapter IEEE.
Baltic Geodetic Congress 2018's goal is to integrate geodetic bevy and exchange of experiences and achievements. Geomatics 2018 conference materials will be sent to the indexation of the ISI WoS, Scopus and other databases. BGC 2018 (Geomatics) is sponsored by IEEE.
* Autonomous vehicles, vessels and aircrafts
* Cartography and electronic charts
* Civil engineering
* Environmental engineering
* Geodesy and Geodetic monitoring
* Geoinformatics and data models
* GIS applications
* Maritime and costal research
* Photogrammetry and Remote sensing
* Satellite navigation
* Smart city and Building Information Modeling
* Space technologies in geodesy and engineering
* Land use planning and regional development
* Geospatial analysis in market research
* Transport Engineering.
We have also special 10% reduced fee to members of:
* Association of Estonian Surveyors,
* Association of Polish Surveyors,
* Chamber of Civil Engineers,
* Danish Association of Surveyors,
* Finnish Association of Geodetic and Land Surveyors MIL,
* International Association of Geodesy IAG,
* Latvian Association of Surveyors LMB,
* Lithuanian Association of Surveyors,
* Lithuanian Cartographic Society,
* Society of geodesy, geoinformation and landmanagement DVW,
* Swedish professionals for the built environment,
* Tekna - Teknisk-naturvitenskapelig forening,
* IEEE (all sections),
other associations of geodesy, cartography, geography, surveyors etc.
Information about membership in the association can be noted in remarks registration form. Discounts are activated by the administrator within 1-2 days. The list of organizations is open - please contact us.
Questions about discounts: email@example.com.
Web address: http://www.bgc.geomatyka.eu/2018
Conference proceedings were published in IEEE Xplore
- 2016 Baltic Geodetic Congress (BGC Geomatics): http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/mostRecentIssue.jsp?punumber=7547519 and are already indexed in Scopus (03.10.2016) and Web of Science (11.01.2017).
- 2017 Baltic Geodetic Congress (BGC Geomatics):