3 rd International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Applications (AI 2017)
23 ~ 24 December 2017,Chennai, India
Scope & Topics
3 rd International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Applications (AI 2017) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Artificial Intelligence and its applications, The Conference looks for significant contributions to all major fields of the Artificial Intelligence, Soft Computing in theoretical and practical aspects. The aim of the Conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the fieldAuthors are solicited to contribute to the Conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to.
Topics of Interest :
- AI Algorithms
- Artificial Intelligence Tools and Applications
- Automatic Control
- CAD Design and Testing
- Computational Theories of Learning
- Computer Vision and Speech Understanding
- Data Mining and Machine Learning Tools
- Fuzzy Logic
- Heuristic and AI Planning Strategies and Tools
- Hybrid Intelligent Systems
- Information Retrieval
- Intelligent System Architectures
- Knowledge Representation
- Natural Language Processing
- Knowledge-based Systems
- Multimedia & Cognitive Informatics
- Neural Networks
- Parallel Processing
- Pattern Recognition
- Pervasive Computing and Ambient Intelligence
- Programming Languages
- Reasoning and Evolution
- Recent Trends and Developments
- Semantic Web Techniques and Technologies
- Soft computing theory and Applications
- Software & Hardware Architectures
- Web Intelligence Applications & Search
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Conference Submission System by December 16, 2017. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology(CS&IT) series(Confirmed).
Selected papers from AI 2017, after further revisions, will be published in the special issues of the following international journals.
|Submission Deadline||:||December 16, 2017 |
|Authors Notification||:|| December 25, 2017|
|Final Manuscript Due||:|| December 28, 2017|
Co - Located Event
Program Committe Members
- Anupam Agrawal, Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad (IIITA), India.
- Arun Raj, B.S.ABDUR RAHMAN UNIVERSITY, India
- Avinash J Agrawal, Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management, India
- Ayush Singhal, Contata Solutions, USA
- Claudio Gallicchio, University of Pisa, Italy.
- Farida Bouarab-Dahmani, Mouloud Mammeri University of Tizi-Ouzou, Algeria.
- Farzin Piltan, University of Ulsan, Korea.
- Fernando Zacarias Flores, Universidad Autonoma de Puebla, Mexico
- Jiting XU, ebay, USA
- Jyoti Ohri, National Institute of Technology, India.
- Mahmood Ali Mirza, DMS SVH College of Engineering, India
- Meenakshi H N, Avinashilingam Institute for Home science and Higher Education for Women, India
- Oleksii K.Tyshchenko, Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics, Ukraine.
- Prateek Agrawal, Lovely Professional University, India
- Prem Kumar Singh, Amity University, India
- Rajkumar G, N.M.S.S.Vellaichamy Nadar College, India.
- Santosh Kumar Nanda, Eastern Academy of Science and Technology, India.
- Temur Z. Kalanov, Institute of Electronics, Uzbekistan.
- Tripathy B. K., VIT University, India