IEEE TechSym 2010 : IEEE Students' Technology Symposium
Call For Papers
To view the html version of CFP, please visit http://techsym.in/message/cfp/techsym2010_call_for_paper.html
The organizing committee of the IEEE Students' Technology Symposium 2010 invites scholastic contributions in the form of articles for oral/poster presentations. Submissions are invited for presentations at the following tracks:
Track 1 - TECHNOLOGY IN HEALTHCARE:
* Biomedical signal processing.
* Biomedical image and multidimensional signal processing.
* Wavelets and transform domain analysis in medicine.
* Mathematical Inference for Health care.
* Data-mining in Medicine.
* Emerging trends in medical imaging.
* Medical electronics and clinical care devices.
* Biomedical instrumentation & biosensors.
* Bioinformatics and Computational Biology.
* Systems biology and modeling techniques.
* Tissue engineering and Biomaterials in medicine.
* Neural systems and Rehabilitation techniques.
* Healthcare informatics.
* Leveraging, commercialization and deployment of Healthcare Technology.
Track 2 - TECHNOLOGY IN EDUCATION:
* Infrastructure and Technologies for Engineering Education
* Innovative Materials, Teaching and Learning Experiences in Engineering Education
* Knowledge and Competencies in Engineering
* Educational Methods and Learning Mechanisms in Engineering Education
* Attracting, Engaging and Retaining Human Talent to Engineering
Track 3 - WOMEN IN ENGINEERING:
* Innovation in Aerospace
* Power Electronics
* Wireless Communications, Networking and Mobile Computing
* Sensor Technology
* Hybrid Technologies in Engineering
* Computer -aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems
* Audio, Speech and Language Processing
* Image and Multidimensional Signal Processing
* Control System Technology
* Dielectrics and Electric Insulation
* Geosciences and remote sensing
* Fuzzy systems
* Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence
* Device and materials reliability
* Microelectromechanical systems
* Parallel and distributed systems
* Very large scale integration (VLSI) systems
* Microwave theory and techniques
* Instrumentation and measurements
* Information forensics and security
* Nanoscience and nanotechnology
* Non conventional energy sources
* Low power embedded system
Track 4 - HUMAN COMPUTER INTERACTION:
* User Interface design, evaluation, deployment
* Affective Interfaces
* HCI for Education
* Multi-modal Interfaces
* Assistive Technology
* Ubiquitous Computing
* Social factors in user interface design
* HCI and Web Technology
* Natural language interfaces
* Adaptive user interfaces
Manuscripts should be at least 5 pages and support complete color illustrations. Manuscripts are to be prepared according to IEEE two-column conference format in letter-paper. Articles prepared using Latex2e are encouraged.
Submissions will be accepted only by electronic submission through Microsoft CMT.
In addition to the main technical program, the symposium will also include technology quiz and scientific model making contest.
Further information and updates please visit www.techsym.in