IMDA 2019 : INTELLIGENT METHODS FOR DATA ANALYSIS AND COMPUTER AIDED SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
Call For Papers
IMDA-CASE 2019 is part of the 25th International Conference on Information and Software Technologies (ICIST 2019), October 10-12, 2019, Vilnius, Lithuania
The IMDA-CASE pursues to engage researchers and practitioners, specialists and market analysts to share their research experiences and domain knowledge and it‘s Inteligent Methods for Data Analysis and Computer Aided Software Engineering implementation in business information systems. We invite papers which deal with advanced services for the information systems users, propose innovative solutions for development and analysis of artificial intelligent systems, application of intelligent methods to investigation of financial markets, financial risk research, speech recognition as well as enterprise modelling and knowledge based information systems engineering research.
Authors are invited to submit full papers on:
- Application of Intelligent Methods to Investigation of Financial Markets
- Financial Risk Management and Research
- Enterprise Modelling and Knowledge Based Information Systems Engineering
- Advances in CASE Tools
- Knowledge Discovery in Social or Complex Networks
- Big Data Analytics, Quality and Management
- Data, Text, Web or Process Mining Methods
- Visualization of Business or Big Data Analytics
- Economic Issues of Business or Big Data Analytics
- Impact, Adoption and Diffusion of Business or Big Data Analytics
- Business Analysis for Mobile, Cloud or Multimedia Applications
SUBMISSION OF PAPERS
Authors are invited to submit their papers in English through the conference submission system. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously. All papers will be peer-reviewed the ICIST 2018 Program Committee and judged with respect to their quality, originality, and relevance. For further details, please consult the conference web page.
Prof. Audrius Lopata, Vilnius University, Lithuania
Dr. Maria Dolores Alonso Suarez, SIANI University Institute, Spain
Accepted papers will be published as a volume of Springer-Verlag CCIS. CCIS is indexed in Scopus, Clarivate Analytics Web of Science.
ICIST 2014: http://www.springer.com/us/book/9783319119571
ICIST 2015: http://www.springer.com/br/book/9783319247694
ICIST 2016: http://www.springer.com/us/book/9783319462530
ICIST 2017: https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-319-67642-5
ICIST 2018: https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-319-99972-2
Selected authors of best papers will be also invited to submit extended versions of their papers to Information Technology and Control journal (ISSN 1392-124X; Clarivate Analytics WoS IF 0.800 (2017)).
Web site: https://icist.ktu.edu/