Med Pharma Congress 2018 : 17th Annual Medicinal & Pharmaceutical Sciences Congress
Call For Papers
ConferenceSeries Ltd invites all the participants across the globe to attend 17th Annual Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Sciences Congress during August 20-22, 2018 in Beijing, China which includes prompt keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations and Exhibitions. Med Pharma Congress is a specially designed cluster Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Chemistry Conference. The main theme of this Pharma conferences is “New research to uncover opportunities in the medical and pharmaceutical studies” which covers a wide range of critically important sessions.
Why to Attend???
Meet Your Target Market with members from around the world focused on learning about Pharmaceutical Sciences and Medicinal Chemistry, this is your single best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the Pharma and medicinal community, Find out how innovators are closing the gap between product development and adoption, Better identify cyber threats and reduce information security risks, Debate the potential to greater cross-industry and cross-sector collaboration in the race for faster, cheaper, better cures. Conduct demonstrations, distribute information, meet with current and potential Scientists, make a splash with a new research, and receive name recognition at this 3-day event Pharmaceutical Science & Medicinal Chemistry. World-renowned speakers, the most recent techniques, tactics, and the newest updates in Pharmaceutical Sciences fields are hallmarks of this conference.
A Unique Opportunity for Advertisers and Sponsors at this International event:
• Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors
• PhD Scholars
• Graduates and Post Graduates
• Directors, CEO’s of Organizations
• Association, Association presidents and professionals
• Noble laureates in Health Care and Medicine
• Bio instruments Professionals
• Bio-informatics Professionals
• Software development companies
• Research Institutes and members
• Supply Chain companies
• Manufacturing Companies
• CRO and DATA management Companies
• Training Institutes
• Business Entrepreneur
• Government healthcare departments, HTA’s and drug regulators
• Digital health companies
• Genomics and personalised medicine expert