ETS 2010 : 15th IEEE European Test Symposium
Conference Series : European Test Symposium
Call For Papers
The IEEE European Test Symposium (ETS) is Europe's premier forum dedicated to presenting and discussing scientific results, emerging ideas, practical applications, hot topics, and new trends in the area of electronic-based circuit and system testing. In 2010, ETS will take place in Prague, Czech Republic. ETS'10 is being organized by the Czech Technical University in Prague together with Technical University in Liberec, and is sponsored by the Test Technology Technical Council (TTTC) of the IEEE Computer Society.
You are invited to participate and submit your contributions to ETS'10. The areas of interest include (but are not limited to) the following topics:
* Automatic Test Generation
* Fault Modeling and Simulation
* Current-Based Test
* Power Issues in Test
* Thermal Test
* Delay and Performance Test
* High-Speed IO/Interconnect Test
* Signal Integrity Test
* Nanometer Technologies Test
* ATE Hardware and Software
* Standards in Testing
* Test(ability) Synthesis
* Built-In Self Test (BIST)
* Design for Test(ability) (DfT)
* Test Data Compression
* On-Line Test
* Self-Repair Methodologies
* Test of Reconfigurable Systems
* Analog, Mixed-Signal, RF Test
* Memory Test and Repair
* Microprocessor Test
* MEMS and Nanotechnology Test
* Failure Analysis
* Diagnosis and Debug
* Design Verification and Validation
* Test Quality and Reliability
* Yield Analysis and Enhancement
* Defect and Fault Tolerance
* Board and System Test
* (Embedded) System Test
* High-Level DfT and TPG
* System-in-Package (SiP) Test
* System-on-Chip (SoC) Test
ETS'10 will produce Formal Proceedings of selected papers and an Informal Digest of Papers. A post-conference CD-ROM with papers, presentation slides, and photos will be mailed to all participants. The best contributions will be selected for submission to regular issues of the "Journal of Electronic Testing: Theory and Applications" (JETTA), published by Springer. A Best Paper Award of ETS`10 will be presented at ETS'11.
ETS'10 seeks original, unpublished contributions of the following types:
* scientific papers for the Formal Proceedings
* workshop-type papers for the electronic Informal Digest, including 'emerging ideas' and 'case studies'
* Student Forum contributions presenting individual, on-going thesis work both at the Master and at the PhD level. All participants of the Student Forum will take part in a contest and have the opportunity to present their work in front of an expert jury.
* proposals for panels, embedded tutorials, and other special sessions
* 'Vendor Session' presentations, for which corresponding white papers can be included in the Informal Digest.
Detailed submission instructions, including selection criteria and publication policies, for the various types of contributions are posted on the ETS'10 web page.
The ETS'10 organizing committee also encourages the organization of fringe meetings and workshops. Details can be found on the ETS`10 web page.
* Submission deadline: December 7, 2009
* Notification of acceptance: February 15, 2010
* Camera-ready manuscript: March 15, 2010
* Ondřej Novák - General Chair
Technical University in Liberec
46117 Liberec 1, Czech Republic
Tel.: +420 485 353 460
Fax: +420 485 353 112
* Sybille Hellebrand - Program Chair
Warburger Str. 100