STCC -- Journal 2017 : Services Transactions on Cloud Computing
Call For Papers
Call for Papers
Services Transactions on Cloud Computing (STCC)
Cloud Computing has become a salable services consumption and delivery platform in the field of Services Computing. The technical foundations of Cloud Computing include Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Virtualization of hardware and software. The goal of Cloud Computing is to share resources among the cloud service consumers, cloud partners, and cloud vendors in the cloud value chain. The resource sharing at various levels results in various cloud offerings such as infrastructure cloud (e.g. hardware, IT infrastructure management), software cloud (e.g. SaaS focusing on middleware as a service, or traditional CRM as a service), application cloud (e.g. Application as a Service, UML modeling tools as a service, social network as a service), and business cloud (e.g. business process as a service).
The Services Transactions on Cloud Computing (STCC) includes topics related to the advancements in the state of the art standards and practices of Cloud Computing, as well as emerging research topics which are going to define the future of Cloud Computing. Topics of interest to include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Cloud Computing Architectures and Cloud Solution Design Patterns
- Infrastructure, Platform, Application, Business, Social, and Mobile Clouds
- Storage, Data, and Analytics Clouds
- Self-service Cloud Portal, Dashboard, and Analytics
- Security, Privacy, and Compliance Management for Public, Private, and Hybrid Clouds
- Cloud Quality Management and Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Cloud Configuration, Performance, and Capacity Management
- Cloud Workload Profiling and Deployment Control
- Cloud Software Patch and License Management
- Cloud Migration
- Cloud Composition, Federation, Bridging, and Bursting
- Cloud Resource Virtualization and Composition
- Cloud Provisioning Orchestration
- High Performance Cloud Computing
- Cloud Programming Models and Paradigms
- Autonomic Business Process and Workflow Management in Clouds
- Cloud DevOps
- Green Cloud Computing
- Innovative Cloud Applications and Experiences
- Economic, Business and ROI Models for Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Consulting
STCC seeks original, UNPUBLISHED research papers reporting substantive new work in various domains of Cloud Computing. In order to submit a paper, visit STCC submission system powered by ConfHub.com Services. The detailed instructions can be found from the submission page.
Cloud Computing is a dynamic discipline. One of the objectives of the Services Transactions (STCC) is to promote research accomplishments and new directions. STCC welcomes special issues in any emerging areas of Cloud Computing. Each special issue's proposal includes the name of the special issue, short bios of guest editors, a draft of Call for Papers, potential authors and related events such as conferences. For an extended version of a conference paper, it is required that you have added at least 30% of new results in your journal paper. It is also required that you should articulate a different and more appropriate paper title for your journal version.
If you would like to propose a special issue, please send your proposal to STCC DOT ServicesSociety.org.
Authors are invited to submit original, unpublished extended versions of papers published from related reputable conferences. At least 30% of new substantial content must be added from the published conference versions. A cover letter must be submitted together with the journal version and conference version, explaining in detail the extension and difference between the journal version and the conference version.
Submitted manuscripts will be limited to 14-16 pages, and REQUIRED to be formatted using the STCC journal template in Microsoft Word format. The submitted papers can only be in the format of WORD. An electronically submitted abstract will be required prior to the submission of the full paper. Electronic submission of manuscripts (in Word formats) is required. Submissions should include paper title, abstract, name of authors, their affiliations, and email addresses. Once your paper is accepted, you must submit your final paper in Word format for camera-ready production.
In order to submit a paper, visit STCC submission system powered by ConfHub.com Services (http://www.confhub.com/MyPapers.php?cid=295).