Euro-Par 2010 : The International European Conference on Parallel and Distributed Computing
Conference Series : European Conference on Parallel Processing
Call For Papers
international conferences dedicated to the promotion and advancement of all aspects of parallel computing and distributed computing.
The major themes can be divided into the broad categories of hardware, software, algorithms and applications for parallel and distributed computing.
The objective of Euro-Par is to provide a forum for the promotion of parallel and distributed computing both as an industrial technique and an academic discipline, extending the frontier of both the state of the art and the state of the practice.
The main audience for Euro-Par are researchers in academic departments, government laboratories and industrial organisations.
Euro-Par's objective is to be the primary choice of such professionals for the presentation of new results in their specific areas. Euro-Par is also interested in applications which demonstrate the effectiveness of the main Euro-Par themes.
1. Support Tools and Environments
2. Performance Prediction and Evaluation
3. Scheduling and Load-Balancing
4. High Performance Architectures and Compilers
5. Parallel and Distributed Data Management
6. Grid, Cluster and Cloud Computing
7. Peer to Peer Computing
8. Distributed Systems and Algorithms
9. Parallel and Distributed Programming
10. Parallel Numerical Algorithms
11. Multicore and Manycore Programming
12. Theory and Algorithms for Parallel Computation
13. High Performance Networks
14. Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing
Euro-Par 2010 will feature a series of satellite workshops on August 30th and 31st. Proposals for workshops covering a specific theme and lasting between half a day and a full day are encouraged and solicited until March 1st, 2010.
January 31, 2010 Abstracts due
February 7, 2010 Papers due
March 1, 2010 Workshop proposals due
May 7, 2010 Decision notification
June 1, 2010 Camera-ready full papers