SCAP 2018 : 2018 Singapore Conference on Applied Psychology
Call For Papers
2018 Singapore Conference on Applied Psychology (SCAP 2018), organized by East Asia Research and supported by Singapore University of Technology and Design will be held in the cosmopolitan city of Singapore. We invite researchers & practitioners from all fields of psychology research & practice to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Applied Psychology.
You are invited to attend and participate in this annual international conference which offer numerous opportunities to share your ideas, applications experiences and to establish business or research relations for future collaboration.
Join us for this exciting Conference in Singapore from 21st to 22nd June 2018.
Special theme for SCAP: ‘Psychology in Practice’
We welcome all papers on the topic of Applied Psychology to be presented at SCAP 2018.
What can you expect at SCAP 2018?
• Ample interaction opportunities for SCAP delegates
• Top Singapore hospitality for all attending delegates
• An intellectually stimulating scientific program featuring more than 100 presentations by leading researchers, teachers, and practitioners
• An opportunity for East-West science and practice collaborations at SCAP
• A’ Best Research Paper Award’ & ‘Best Student Paper Award’ to be given out to SCAP presenters
SCAP 2016 and SCAP 2017 Conference Proceedings are published by Springer. EAR seeks to collaborates with Springer for SCAP 2018 conference proceedings publication.
Authors are also invited to submit their papers after the conference for consideration for publication in MDPI journals. MDPI will give expedited reviewing for SCAP submissions. There are no processing charges when the full paper is selected for inclusion in MDPI open access journals, Social Science.
Who should attend?
National and Local Government, Provincial
Government and Municipalities