IEEE FRUCT 2018 : 22nd Conference of Open Innovations Association FRUCT
Call For Papers
FRUCT is a large regional cooperation framework that promotes open innovations of academia and industry. FRUCT conference is a high-quality scientific event for meeting academia and business people and setting projects. The average conference is attended by 120+ participants representing over 30 member organizations and guests from other organizations. Participants comes from Finland, Russia, Italy, UK, Denmark, India, and other countries and industry is primary represented by Dell EMC, Nokia, MariaDB, Intel, Jolla, Open Mobile Platform and Skolkovo.
The conference attracts most active and talented students to present their R&D projects, meet people alike, create new teams, and find employers and investors. The conference invites the world-class academic and industrial experts to lecture on the hottest topics. Traditionally the program consists of FRUCT work groups meetings, 2-3 intensive (half or full day) technology trainings (Mo-Tu) and the last 3 days (We-Fr) are the main conference days.
We welcome everybody to submit papers and take part in the conference, share your research and join the FRUCT Association. Thanks to sponsors we traditionally have low registration fee and various discounts can be applied. For further details refer to http://www.fruct.org/cfp and the registration is open at http://www.fruct.org/registration.
The list of conference topics:
- Bioinformatics, e-Health and Wellbeing
- Internet of Things and enabling technologies
- Smart Spaces, Linked Data and Semantic Web
- Big Data and Data Mining, Data Storage and Management
- Knowledge and Data Managements Systems
- Location Based Services: Navigation, Logistics, e-Tourism
- Context Awareness and Proactive Services
- Sensor Design, Ad-hoc and Sensor Networking
- Natural Language Processing, Speech Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Automation Systems
- Open Source Mobile OS: Architectures and Applications
- Software Design, Innovative Applications
- Smart Systems and Embedded Networks
- Security and Privacy: Applications and Coding Theory
- Next Generation Networks, Emerging Wireless Technologies, 5G
- Computer Vision, Image and Video Processing
- Crowdsourcing and Collective Intelligence
- Intelligence, Social Mining and Web
RG-02: 150 EUR - Registration before March 2, 2018 for IEEE members and representatives of FRUCT universities
RG-03: 250 EUR - Early bird full registration, before March 2, 2018
RG-04: 250 EUR - Late registration for IEEE members and representatives of FRUCT member universities
RG-05: 350 EUR - Late full registration
You can select one of the following 3 types of submissions:
- Full papers (min 6 full pages and up to 12 pages), deadline February 9, 2018;
- Short papers (min 200 words, max 5 pages), deadline February 9, 2018;
- Poster or demo summary (min 200 words, max 5 pages), by April 2, 2018.
All papers get blind peer review by the Technical Committee. The acceptance rate is 43%. We use IEEE paper template and Full Paper submissions shall have at least 6 full pages.
Full papers to be published in FRUCT proceedings (ISSN 2305-7254), included to IEEE Xplore and indexed by Scopus and DBLP. FRUCT series is included to Scimago Journal Rank (http://scimagojr.com/journalsearch.php?q=21100305223&tip=sid). FRUCT conferences are recognized as high quality scientific events, which is confirm by many national ratings, e.g., Danish BFI ID 8782540.
Selected papers are recommended for CPCI indexing (Web of Science). Moreover, selected papers get invitation to submit an extended version of the paper for publication to the International Journal of Embedded and Real-Time Communication Systems (indexed by Scopus).
The conference will be held in one of the most interesting and cleanest areas on the planet - the Republic of Karelia. Located on the border of Russia and Finland, Karelia is known as a land of lakes and endless forests. The conference location is the capital of Karelia - Petrozavodsk city. So in addition to the great scientific event you have a chance to enjoy top touristics destinations in the natural parks, e.g., famous Kivach waterfall, as well as learn about Russian history by visiting Kizhi island and Saint-Petersburg city (all these destinations located in close proximity of Petrozavodsk). We are looking forward to see you at the conference.
Submit your paper today at www.fruct.org/submit