ITiP 2018 : IT in Practice (ITiP) Symposium
Call For Papers
The COMPSAC 2018 symposium on IT in Practice (ITiP), cosponsored by IT Professional, covers a broad range of emerging innovative IT applications and serves the interests and needs of IT practitioners and researchers as well as application developers and IT managers from business, industry, and government. The symposium focuses on diverse elements necessary to successfully architect, design, engineer, configure, and field a range of IT applications in several domains and application-oriented research outcomes. It is an interactive forum for sharing and gaining valuable insights and experiences and for active engagement among IT professionals and researchers around the globe.
We solicit submissions on a range of topics related to the symposium theme, including, but not limited to:
· Applications of AI and machine learning
· Autonomous vehicles
· Big Data analytics and management
· Blockchain and crypto currencies
· Cognitive computing
· Crowd sourcing and collaborative computing
· Cyber-Physical Systems
· Cyberrisks and security
· Data and social media mining
· Design, deployment and management of large scale IT systems
· Emerging trends in IT
· Enterprise IT/IS management
· Green computing and sustainability
· Human factors in IT
· Information assurance and security
· Innovative IT applications and architectures
· IT audit and controls
· IT practice in business, healthcare, industry, and other sectors
· IT standards and regulations
· Network of Things
· Smart systems - smart cities, smart grid, smart buildings, smart logistics
· Social computing
· Social Impacts of IT
In addition to regular papers, we welcome, particularly from industry authors, industrial practice reports, short papers and fast abstracts. Authors are invited to submit original, unpublished papers. Furthermore, to facilitate presentation of their already published work to a wider audience in person and to gain feedback on their work, authors can submit their published work in an IEEE journal in the last three years or accepted but not yet published papers, for presentation under the J1C2 (Journal First and Conference Second) scheme.
Simultaneous submission to other publication venues is not permitted. In accordance with IEEE policy, submitted manuscripts will be checked for plagiarism; instances of alleged misconduct will be handled according to the IEEE Publication Services and Product Board Operations Manual.
Detailed instructions for submission will be available at www.compsac.org.
For further information, visit https://www.compsac.org; https://www.computer.org/web/compsac2018/itip