IEICE ICSS Special Issue 2018 : Special Section on Information and Communication System Security, The IEICE Transactions on Information and Systems
Call For Papers
Call for Papers
Special Section on Information and Communication System Security
The IEICE Transactions on Information and Systems, which is included in SCIE (Science Citation Index Expanded) , announces that it will publish a special section entitled “Special Section on Information and Communication System Security” in November, 2018.
The major topics include, but are not limited to:
- Security Technologies on AdHoc Network, P2P, Sensor Network, RFID, Wireless Network, Mobile Network, Home Network, Cloud, Database System, SNS, IoT, AI
- Access Control, Content Security, DRM, CDN, Privacy Protection, E-Commerce, PKI, Security Architecture, Security Protocol, Security Implementation Technology, Secure OS, Security Evaluation/Authentication
2. Submission Instructions
The standard number of pages is 8 for a PAPER and 2 for a LETTER.
The maximum number of pages for the initial submission of a LETTER is 4.
The page charges are considerably higher for extra pages.
Manuscripts should be prepared according to the guideline in the “Information for Authors”.
The latest version is available at the web site, http://www.ieice.org/eng/shiori/mokuji_iss.html.
The length of the paper should not exceed 8 printed pages in principle.
The term for revising the manuscript after acknowledgement of conditional acceptance for this special section could be shorter than that for regular issues (60 days) because of the tight review schedule.
This special section will accept only papers by electronic submission.
Prospective authors are requested to follow carefully the submission process described below.
Submit a manuscript and electronic files (TeX/Word files, figures, authors’ photos and biography) then transfer the copyright to the IEICE via the IEICE Web site https://review.ieice.org/regist/regist_baseinfo_e.aspx by November 14, 2017(JST) (deadline extended).
Authors should choose the [Special-IC] Information and Communication System Security as a “Journal/Section” on the online screen.
Do not choose [Regular-ED].
For additional guidelines on manuscript preparation, please visit: http://www.ieice.org/eng/shiori/mokuji_iss.html.
Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Kobe University
3. Special Section Editorial Committee
Guest Editor-in-Chief: Atsushi KANAI (Hosei Univ.)
Guest Editors: Akira KANAOKA (Toho Univ.), Kazuomi OISHI (SIST), Yoshiaki SHIRAISHI (Kobe Univ.)
Guest Associate Editors:
Chun-I FAN (National Sun Yat-sen Univ., Taiwan), Youji FUKUTA(Kinki Univ.), Masayuki FUKUMITSU (Hokkaido Information Univ.), Masaki HASHIMOTO (Institute of Information Security), Yoshiaki HORI (Saga Univ.), Yasunori ISHIHARA (Osaka Univ.), Masanori HIROTOMO(Saga Univ.), Yoko KAMIDOI (Hiroshima City Univ.), Takahiro KASAMA (NICT), Hiroaki KIKUCHI (Meiji Univ.), Kazukuni KOBARA (AIST), Atsuko MIYAJI (Osaka Univ.), Yutaka MIYAKE (KDDI Research Inc.), Masakatsu MORII (Kobe Univ.), Junji NAKAZATO (NICT), Ryuichi OGAWA (IPA), Hajime SHIMADA (Nagoya Univ.), Hiroki TAKAKURA (NII), Yoshifumi UESHIGE (Nagasaki Univ.), Dai WATANABE (Hitachi), Takeshi YAGI (NTT), Toshihiro YAMAUCHI (Okayama Univ.), Chung-Huang YANG (National Kaohsiung Normal Univ., Taiwan), Katsunari YOSHIOKA (Yokohama National Univ.), Heung Youl YOUM (Soonchunhyang Univ., Korea) .
- Please note that if the submitted paper is accepted, all authors, including authors of invited papers, are requested to pay for the page charges covering partial cost of publications.
- At least one of the authors must be an IEICE member when the manuscript is submitted for review. Invited papers are an exception. We recommend that authors unaffiliated with IEICE apply for membership. For membership applications, please visit http://www.ieice.org/eng/join_ieice/index.html .
- Open Access: The IEICE Transactions on Information and Systems is an open access journal from January, 2017. Open access to “IEICE Transactions on Information and Systems” is available via the J-STAGE (https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/browse/transinf/).