ISMICT 2018 : 12th International Symposium on Medical Information and Communication Technology
Call For Papers
12th International Symposium on Medical Information and Communication Technology
26-28 March 2018, Sydney, Australia
The 12th International Symposium on Medical Information and Communication
Technology, ISMICT 2018, aims to establish a forum to present new research and
development results, exchange ideas, discuss practices, and share experiences
among Technology and Medicine sides, including healthcare, wellness, clinical
therapy, and surgery, as well as ICT, mechanical, and biomedical engineering.
Moreover, activities of standard, regulation and business for medical ICT
devices, systems and services will be promoted by national and international
government and industry.
Under the technical sponsorship of IEEE New South Wales Section, ISMICT 2018
will be held in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia on. 26-28 March 2018. Papers
are invited on topics including but not limited to the following:
- Antennas and radio propagation for wireless BANs
- BAN technology (PHY, MAC, protocols)
- Cognitive radio for wireless BANs
- CPS for medical applications
- E-Health systems and electronic medical records
- Hospital data networks and wireless hospital
- Human body communications
- Medical BAN applications and services
- Medical devices regulatory science
- Medical imaging and patient diagnostic systems
- Pervasive health care and patient monitoring
- Preventive care and remote patient management
- Privacy and security issues
- Radio coexistence and robustness
- Rehabilitation and activity monitoring
- Telemedicine, tele-monitoring, and tele-surgery
- Wearable and implantable devices
- Wellness and sports training
- Wireless healthcare, homecare and welfare
- Paper submission to regular and special sessions: November 27, 2017.
- Paper acceptance notification: January 29, 2018.
- Author registration:TBA
- Camera-ready paper: February 19, 2018.