Dubai Open Access Day 2017 : Dubai Open Access Day 2017 Conference
Call For Papers
The Academy for Technological Innovation and Research is delighted to announce the Dubai Open Access Day 2017 Conference.
Date: 24 October 2017
Venue: Dubai, UAE
Dubai Open Access Day 2017 is a challenge-based frame of workshops, plenary sessions and case reports on Open Access publishing, standards, terms, techniques, and ethics. Local and international delegates will share cutting-edge and recent research results in interdisciplinary topics. The conference targets academics, researchers and librarians with the aim of encouraging collaboration and communication; and to creative and ideas and solutions on open access publishing.
Call for Papers Now Open.
Authors are invited to submit papers. To align with the theme of open access publishing, subject areas are:
- Challenges on open access publishing
- Creative ideas and solutions on open access publishing
- Open access scientific publishing
- Open access authorship
- Open access editorial and review process- Human-interface Education
- Open access library cases
The deadline for submission is midnight GMT on 20th September 2017
Guidelines for submission:
- Please complete the online submission form and upload your paper at www.atir.institute/journals.html Please note, that the maximum file size is 15Mb.
- You will be sent an email to confirm the successful receipt of your paper.
Advice to Authors:
- Abstracts have to be limited to 550 words (excluding title, author names and affiliations) and a maximum of 3 references.
- The work covers all aspects of the congress thematic. Abstracts are accepted for consideration by the scientific committee under the condition of oral or poster presentation; it depends on the quality of the work, the original material and the approval of each author.
- A template paper is available at www.atir.institute/conferences.html
Virtual Attendance: 25 September 2017 - $100.00
Regular Attendance: 25 September 2017 - $200.00
For more information please email email@example.com