5th International Conference on Mechanical Engineering (MECH 2018)
February 24~25, 2018, Dubai, UAE.
Scope & Topics
5th International Conference on Mechanical Engineering (MECH 2018) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications impacts and challenges of Mechanical Engineering. The conference documents practical and theoretical results which make a fundamental contribution for the development of Mechanical Engineering. The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field.Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to
Topics of Interest :
- Operations Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Reliability and Maintenance Engineering
- Total Quality Management and Quality Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems
- Non-Traditional Machining processes
- Machinability of Materials, Composite Materials
- Design Tools, Cutting Tool Material and Coatings
- Energy Conservation, Renewable Energy Techniques
- Fluid Dynamics, Bio-fuels and Fuel Cells
- CAD/CAM, Automation & Robotics
- Advances Aero Space Technology
- Transportation Systems
Authors are invited to submit papers for the Conference through Submission System by February 11, 2018. International Journal of Recent Advances in Mechanical Engineering (IJMECH).
Selected papers from MECH 2018, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journals.
|Submission Deadline||:||February 11, 2018|
|Authors Notification||: ||February 18, 2018|
|Final Manuscript Due||:||February 20, 2018|
Co - Located Event