IJMSTA 2018 : International Journal of Music Science, Technology and Art
Call For Papers
The International Journal of Music Science, Technology and Art invites proposals for special issues.
The expectation is that a proposal will show an awareness of international perspectives and that the contents of the special issue would be of interest to an international audience.
The Papers will be published under an ISSN number.
Each paper will be assigned a Digital Object Identifier (DOI).
Subjects of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
• Artificial Intelligence in Music
• Automatic Music Composition
• Computational Acoustics
• Computers in Music Composition
• e-Learning and Music
• Film and Music
• Mathematical Analysis of Musical Instruments
• Mathematical Models in Music
• Mathematical Models in Acoustics
• Music Cognition
• Music Education and Music in Education
• Music History
• Music Perception
• Music and Psychology
• Music Theory
• Noise Control Engineering
• Pattern Recognition in Music
• Signal Processing
• Other relevant topics and applications