24TH N-CoID 2017 : 24th National Conference on Insurance and Development
Call For Papers
On the occasion of Insurance Day in Iran, as always, Insurance Research Center (IRC) has planned to conduct the 24th annual conference of insurance and development with the main theme of exploring risk management and insurance with the assistance and support of Central Insurance of I.R. Iran and some of the insurance companies on December 4, 2017.
As its main theme “Risk Management”, the 24th N-CoID is going to focus on various perspectives of risk management in the insurance market. The environmental uncertainty and tight competition has created a highly challenging situation for organizations and their directors. In order to properly manage these challenges, several new and innovative management approaches have been developed and recommended. Hence, in 24th N-CoID, the much bigger picture of ‘risk’ is also discussed with more focus on insurers’ perspectives and the industries creating and sustaining risk.
Since its advent, N-CoID has proved to go beyond a gathering and simple talks and in many occasions have made policymakers to think twice about an issue and this has even led to law amendments and perspective change.
Hereby, we cordially invite you all to participate in this annual nation-wide event and share your value ideas with the Iranian community.
1. Risk Recognition, Modeling and Management;
2. Financial and Actuarial Methods for Risk Management;
3. Techniques for Financing Risk;
4. Management of the Insurable and Uninsurable Risks;
5. The Role of Risk Management Institutes in Controlling Risks;
6. The Role of IT in Risk Management;
7. Enterprise Risk Management (ERM);
8. Risk Management Methods Utilized by Insurance Companies;
9. Catastrophe Risks Management;
10. Emerging Risks Management in Business;
11. The Role of Risk Management in Crisis Management;
12. Promotion of Safety and Prevention Culture;
13. The Role of Inter-organizational Collaboration for the Promotion of Risk Management;
14. The Role of Supervisory Authority in Risk Management and Control;
15. Human Resources and Risk Management Development;
16. The Role and Stance of Risk Management in Resilient Economy;
17. Risk Management and Insurance in Oil and Energy Industries;
18. Risk Management and Insurance in Chemical and Petrochemical Industries;
19. Risk Management and Insurance in Transportation Industries;
20. Risk Management and Insurance in Trade Centers and Large Buildings;
21. Risk Management and Insurance in Financial Services Industries;
22. Risk Management and Insurance in Health;
23. Risk Management Challenges in Iran;
24. Risk Management Requirements;
25. Risk Management Standards.
Website for registration:
IRC, Public Relations and International Affairs Office,
43, West Sarv St., SaadatAbad
Zip Code: 19395-4499