WSCEBE 2017 : 2017 World Symposium on Civil, Environment and Building Engineering
Call For Papers
Welcome to the official website of the 2017 World Symposium on Civil, Environment and Building Engineering - WSCEBE 2017. It will be held in Huangshi, China from November 4-5, 2017.
All accepted papers will be published by RAZI Publishing in 《TOPICS ON CIVIL, ENVIRONMENT AND BUILDING ENGINEERING》, which will be submitted for indexing by EI Compendex, CPCI (ISTP), CNKI, Wanfang and Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China (ISTIC).
How to Submit
Papers should be submitted through: WSCEBE@WOS.AC.CN
Call for Papers
We invite you to submit your work for presentation at WSCEBE 2017, the 2017 World Symposium on Civil, Environment and Building Engineering. The conference will take place October 2–4, 2017 in Beijing, China.
WSCEBE organizers aim to provide an excellent international forum for interaction across the systems research community, appealing and useful to academic and industrial researchers, welcoming both students and seasoned professionals.
A list of Program Committee members can be found here.
WSCEBE promotes experimental and practical research and welcomes both academic and industrial contributions, including the following topics:
(01) Geological Engineering
(02) Earthquake Engineering
(03) Surveying Engineering
(04) Geotechnical Engineering
(05) Municipal Engineering
(06) Structural Engineering
(07) Bridge Engineering
(08) Tunnels, Subways and Underground Engineering
(09) Marine Engineering
(10) Disaster Prevention and Reduction Engineering
(11) Building Electrical Engineering
(12) Mining Engineering
(13) Engineering Investigation
(14) Cartography and Geographic Information System
(15) Structure Inspection and Reinforcement
(16) Water Supply, Drainage, Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Engineering
(17) Computer Simulation
(18) Engineering Management
(19) Construction Technology
(20) Green Building and Environmental Protection
(21) Civil Engineering Materials
(22) Mineral Process Engineering
(23) Safety Engineering
(24) Clean, Renewable and New Energy
(25) Natural Resources Engineering
(26) Metallurgical Engineering
(27) Energy Engineering
(28) Petroleum Engineering
(29) Metal Processing
(30) other related topics