ICOIN 2018 : The 32st International Conference on Information Networking
Conference Series : International Conference on Information Networking
Call For Papers
The 32nd International Conference on Information Networking (ICOIN 2018)
January 10-12, 2018, Chiang Mai, Thailand
*** Paper Submission Deadline: Oct. 13, 2017 ***
*** IEEE Technical Co-Sponsorship ***
*** IEEE Computer Society ***
*** SCI(E)/SCOPUS-indexed Journal Publication ***
*** IEEE Xplore, SCOPUS, EI ***
*** Keynote Speeches and Special Talks by VIPs and Prominent Experts
The 32nd International Conference on Information Networking (ICOIN) is organized by KIISE and technically co-sponsored by IEEE Computer Society.
For the past 31 years, computer communication and networking technologies have changed every aspect of our lives and societies. While computer networks have contributed largely to the current ICT advancement, it will play a key role in new ICT paradigms such as 5G, IoT, SDN/NFV, and mobile cloud computing and will be applied to various areas of the upcoming society including industry, business, politics, culture, e-health/medicine and so on.
ICOIN is the most comprehensive conference focused on the various aspects of advances in computer communication and networking technologies. The main purpose of ICOIN 2018 is to improve our research by achieving the highest capability and encourage open discussions on recent advances in computer communication and networking technologies.
Authors are invited to submit original unpublished manuscripts that demonstrate recent advances in computer communications, wireless/mobile networks, and converged networks in the theoretical and practical aspects. Accepted papers will be published in the proceedings with an assigned ISBN number and submitted to IEEE Xplore, SCOPUS, and EI Compendex.
Potential topics in this conference include, but are not limited to:
* Machine learning/AI and its networked applications
* Wireless/mobile networks (WBAN/WPAN/WLAN/WMAN/WWAN)
* 5G/6G cellular systems and heterogeneous networks
* Future Internet and future networks
* Ad-hoc and sensor networks
* Autonomous networking
* Big data/Could computing and networks
* Cognitive radio, cooperative communication and networking
* Content distribution network (CDN)
* Contents/Information centric networking (CCN/ICN)
* Cross-layer design and optimization
* Cyber-physical system (CPS)
* Delay/Disruption tolerant network (DTN)
* Device-to-device communications
* Distributed database and data mining
* Energy-efficient protocols, green networks, and smart grid
* Internet and web-based database systems and applications
* Internet of things (IoT) and machine-to-machine (M2M) communications
* Network performance analysis/measurement and evaluation
* Network security, trust and privacy
* Network simulation and modeling
* Network survivability and reliability
* Network Science
* Network traffic management
* Optical networks
* Operating systems and middleware support for networking
* Peer-to-peer (P2P)/Overlay networks
* Pricing and billing
* QoS/QoE and resource management
* Routing, switching, and addressing
* Security, Privacy, Trust infrastructure and technologies
* Social computing and networks
* Software defined networking (SDN) and network virtualization
* Ubiquitous home and office networking
* Vehicular and underwater networks
* Wireless mesh/multihop networks
* Web of Things (WoT) and web-based applications
Authors are invited to submit full paper (up to 6 pages) or short paper (3 pages) electronically as PDF files through EDAS. The direct link for paper submission is http://edas.info/N23684. Details about the submission process including formatting instructions will be available at the conference website, http://www.icoin.org. Papers must be submitted using the IEEE conference template. The direct link for the template is http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html. All submitted papers are subject to peer reviews by Technical Program Committee members. Accepted papers for presentation in the conference will appear in the proceedings which will be available to participants during the conference. More details will be made available in subsequent announcements and on our website. There will be Best Paper Awards for outstanding contributed papers. All accepted papers will be published in the Proceedings of ICOIN 2018.
The accepted paper will be presented either in an oral session or poster session. All accepted papers will appear in the ICOIN 2018 proceedings and will be submitted to IEEE Xplore if at least one of the authors attends the conference to present the paper.
BEST PAPER AWARDS
ICOIN 2018 will present the Best Paper Awards and Excellent Paper Awards to the authors of selected outstanding papers.
Extended versions of selected papers will be invited for publication in SCI(E)-indexed journals and SCOPUS Journals after an express review and revisions.
* Paper Submission Due: October 13, 2017
* Acceptance Notification: November 3, 2017
* Camera-ready Papers Due: November 24, 2017
* Conference Dates: January 10-12, 2018
If you have any questions about ICOIN 2018, please contact TPC Chair: Prof. Sungrae Cho at email@example.com