UC-EMoBus 2017 : User Centricity in Electronic and Mobile Business
Call For Papers
About the conference
User-centered design is one of the key success factors for innovative electronic and mobile business solutions such as e-commerce websites and mobile apps. The special track UC EMoBus welcomes authors to submit original scientific work and practical insights on state-of-the-art methods and the impact of an early user involvement in the development of new e- and m-business products and services. Important areas for research are methods, tools and instruments of user research, feedback analysis and prototyping within an iterative and user centric development approach.
The conference is set up as a special track of CENTRIC 2017, The Tenth International Conference on Advances in Human-oriented and Personalized Mechanisms, Technologies, and Services (http://www.iaria.org/conferences2017/CENTRIC17.html).
Research work can analyze scenarios in B2C, B2B and B2E markets by applying qualitative or quantitative research methods. The track invites authors with idea papers as well as short and long papers.
All submissions should have a clear focus on electronic or mobile business. The focus should be reflected in the title of the submission. Submissions without a relevance on electronic and mobile business will not be considered for review.
Topics include, but not limited to:
- Innovative prototyping tools for e- and m-business products and services
- Innovations in e- and m-business user research (e.g., for use case analysis, diary studies)
- Advanced user feedback data collection and analysis in e- and m-business scenarios
- Innovations in logging, tracking and analysis of user behavior in e- and m-business
- Application of lean concepts for e- and m-business model innovations
- Impact of user centricity on e- and m-business success
Submission and registration information
- Inform the Chair: As soon as you decided to contribute
- Submission: August 31
- Notification: September 7
- Registration: September 14
- Camera ready: September 14
Note: These deadlines are somewhat flexible, providing arrangements are made ahead of time with the chair.
- Regular papers [in the proceedings, digital library]
- Short papers (work in progress) [in the proceedings, digital library]
- Posters: two pages [in the proceedings, digital library]
- Posters: slide only [slide-deck posted on www.iaria.org]
- Presentations: slide only [slide-deck posted on www.iaria.org]
- Demos: two pages [posted on www.iaria.org]
- See: http://www.iaria.org/format.html
- Before submission, please check and comply with the editorial rules: http://www.iaria.org/editorialrules.html
- Extended versions of selected papers will be published in IARIA Journals: http://www.iariajournals.org
- Print proceedings will be available via Curran Associates, Inc.: http://www.proceedings.com/9769.html
- Articles will be archived in the free access ThinkMind Digital Library: http://www.thinkmind.org
Please select Track Preference as UC-EMoBus
- Each accepted paper needs at least one full registration, before the camera-ready manuscript can be included in the proceedings.
- Registration fees are available at http://www.iaria.org/registration.html
- Prof. Stephan Böhm, RheinMain University of Applied Sciences, Germany: email@example.com
- CENTRIC logistics: firstname.lastname@example.org