EI2N 2017 : OTM/IFIP Enterprise Integration, Interoperability and Networking 2017
Call For Papers
we would like to invite you to submit to OTM/IFIP EI2N 2017!
Supported by (to be confirmed)
IFAC TC 5.3 Enterprise Integration and Networking (http://tc.ifac-control.org/5/3) (main sponsored TC)
IFAC TC 9.3. Control for Smart City (http://tc.ifac-control.org/9/3)
IFIP TC 8 WG 8.1 on Design and Evaluation of Information Systems (https://research.idi.ntnu.no/ifip-wg81/)
IFIP TC 5 WG 5.12 on Architectures for Enterprise Integration (http://www.ict.griffith.edu.au/~bernus/ifip/WG5.12/)
IFIP TC 5 WG 5.8 on Enterprise Interoperability (http://www.ifip-ei.org/)
French CNRS National Research Group GDR MACS (http://www.univ-valenciennes.fr/gdr-macs/)
SIG INTEROP Grande-Région on Enterprise Systems Interoperability (www.interop-grande-region.eu)
Greek Interoperability Centre on Interoperability (www.iocenter.eu)
Industrial Internet Consortium (http://www.iiconsortium.org)
Enterprises must collaborate in order to prosper in the current extreme dynamic and heterogeneous business environment. Enterprise integration, interoperability and networking are the major disciplines that study how companies collaborate, communicate, and coordinate in the most effective way. These disciplines are well-established and supported by international conferences, initiatives, groups, task forces and European projects where different domains of knowledge are involved from different points of views and according to a variety of objectives (e.g., technological or managerial).
Enterprise Integration aims at improving synergy within the enterprise so that business goals are achieved in a more productive and efficient way. Enterprise Interoperability and Networking involves breaking down organizational barriers to improve synergies across organisations to achieve more productive collaboration.
Enterprisemodelling, architecture, knowledge managementand semanticknowledge formalisation methods (like ontologies) are the pillars supporting the achievement of enterprise integration and interoperability.
This 12th edition of the workshop is organised as a venue of experts, and is part of the OTM’2017 Federated Conferences. It aims at identifying issues in applications of interoperability in enterprise integration and networking that will be developed in future research projects. A keynote speech and a plenary session will be jointly organized with the CoopIS’2017 conference.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
The main goal of this workshop is to provide a forum for practitioners and researchers interested in enterprise integration, interoperability and networking to meet, exchange research and implementation ideas, and share the most exciting results. This eleventh edition will address a particular set of topics related to Interoperability of Next Generation Enterprise Information Systems. EI2N’2017 aims to offer practitioners and researchers with diverse backgrounds an opportunity to present research papers, share experiences, and participate in open discussions. Relevant topics include, but are not limited to:
● Interoperability issues in Next Generation Enterprise Information Systems
● Cyber Physical Systems Modelling, Approaches, Simulation, Methodologies, and Integration frameworks
● The Smartand Sensing Enterprise
● Interoperability in the Context of Internet of Things and Internet of Services
● Open Linked Dataand APIs for Enterprises
● Semantic Interoperability
● Methods for smart, cooperative and open CPS
● Human-machine interface in CPS
● Next Generation Enterprise Information Systems Modelling, Approaches, and Methodologies
● Interoperability of Enterprise Systems
● Enterprise Interoperability Assessment
● Future Internet Enterprise Systems
● Interoperability for (Model-Based) Systems Engineering and Requirements Engineering
● Cloud Computing and Cyber Physical Systems
● Interoperability aspects of domain specific applications of CPS: health-care, disaster management and response, manufacturing, energy management, environment, transport, agriculture and food and others
● Formal tools for knowledge management in the context of CPS
University of Lorraine, France
Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology, Luxembourg
Tsinghua University, China
Profactor GmbH & Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria
Georg.Weichhart@profactor.at &; Georg.Weichhart@jku.at