S.ARCH 2018 : The 5th International Conference on Architecture and Built Environment with AWARDs
Call For Papers
S.ARCH 2018 – The 5th International Conference on Architecture and Built Environment with AWARDs
22-24 May 2018, VENICE / ITALY
RESEARCHERS: CALL FOR ABSTRACTS / ARCHITECTS: CALL FOR PROJECTS and DESIGNS
The S.ARCH International Architectural Conference is a 3-day event with the focus on sustainability in architecture. S.ARCH is unique event providing a common platform for both groups: academics / researchers and architects. Among them, our delegates are also students, representatives of construction companies, civil engineers, developers, etc., coming from more than 40 countries around the world.
The Conference consists of following:
- Set of Keynote Speeches given by international prominent architects,
- Oral Presentations of contributed works (Research Papers),
- Oral Presentations of the S.ARCH AWARD short-listed projects and designs
- Oral Presentations of the S.ARCH Architecture COMPETITIONs Winners,
- Student Paper Competition,
- Panel discussions and networking,
- Exhibition / Poster session of contributed works (Research Papers),
- Exhibition of the AWARD short-listed completed projects,
- Exhibition of the AWARD short-listed conceptual designs,
- Awarding ceremony of the winners of the S.ARCH AWARD in different categories,
- Awarding ceremony for the best Research Paper,
- Special get-together dinner with networking opportunity for lectures, delegates, etc.,
- Conference Excursion.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS:
The authors are obliged to submit Abstract only in English and free of typing errors. The MS Word file must not exceed 1 page (A4 format), including figures, tables, keywords and selected Topic. By Abstract submission, please express your preference either for oral presentation or for the poster session. Abstract should be submitted only in electronic form to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
The conference publishes Book of Abstracts and Conference Proceeding (both ISBN registered). For selected Research Papers, the organisers provide free of costs publishing in the International Journal.
Registration fee for the Author of Research Paper: 270 EUR
Dates to Remember:
24th November 2017 - Abstract Submission Deadline
30th March 2018 - Full Paper Submission Deadline
TOPICS: T1 State of Affairs and Future Visions; T2 Conceptual and Methodical Concepts; T3 Holistic Environmental Perceptions; T4 Interactive Structures; T5 Built Environment; T6 Urban Ecology and Climate; T7 Bioclimatic and Cultural Sensitivity; T8 Energy Saving; T9 Materiality; T10 Investments and Constructions.
CALL FOR PROJECTS and DESIGNS:
We kindly invite architects, studios, developers, students... to submit their Completed Projects and/or Conceptual Designs for the S.ARCH 2018 AWARDs:
THE BEST COMPLETED PROJECT AWARD
THE BEST CONCEPTUAL DESIGN AWARD
The AWARDs are evaluated by a professional shortlist Jury from worldwide-recognised prominent international studios.
The S.ARCH International Architecture AWARD is a competition in two Phases:
1. For the First Submission Phase the Application Form and short description, photos and plans/key–section of the Project have to be submitted per e-mail (see details below).
First Phase “Early Bird” Submission Fee for the Projects submitted until November 10th,, 2017, is 25 EUR per Project. Regular Submission Fee for the Projects submitted after November 10th, 2017, is 35 EUR per Project.
2. Short-Listed Projects of the First Phase will enter the Second Phase by submission of two A2 posters/boards being then presented to the Short-List Prominent Jury and at the S.ARCH Conference, too. (Participation in the conference is not obligatory.)
Submission Fee for the Second Phase is 190 EUR per Project.
Dates to Remember:
10th November 2017 – “Early–Bird” First Phase submission deadline with the reduced price
22nd December 2017 – Final submission deadline for the First Phase
26th January 2018 – Notification of the Short-Listed Projects
09th March 2018 – Submission Deadline for the Second Phase posters/boards
23th May 2018 – Awarding Ceremony
The Awarding Ceremony with the winner announcement will take place during the S.ARCH 2018 Conference in Venice, Italy.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Tel: +49 9131 9179614