Food Science and Technology: An International Journal (FSTJ)
Scope and Topics
Food Science and Technology: An International Journal (FSTJ) is a quarterly open access peer-reviewed journal that publishes articles which contribute new results in all areas of the Food Science and Technology. The journal is devoted to the publication of high quality papers on theoretical and practical aspects of Food Science and Technology.Authors are solicited to contribute to the journal by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of Food Science and Technology.
Authors are invited to submit papers for this journal through E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this Journal.
|Submission Deadline||: ||July 07, 2018|
|Authors Notification||: ||August 07, 2018|
|Final Manuscript Due||: ||August 15, 2018|
|Publication Date||:||Determined by the Editor-in-Chief|
Editorial Board Members
- Ana Clarissa dos Santos Pires, Federal University of Vicosa, Brazil
- Arun K, Shukla, King Saud University,Saudi Arabia
- Bandara B.E.S, Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology, Sri Lanka
- Diptoneel Kayal, West Bengal University of Technology, India
- Ferhat YUKSEL, Gumushane Univ,TURKEY
- Hualin Wang,Hefei University of Technology,China.
- Ihsanullah, Nuclear Institute for Food & Agriculture (NIFA), Pakistan
- Kevin Murphy, University of Central Florida, USA
- Naushad Varish, Indian Institute of Technology (ISM), India
- Nazma Shaheen, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh