ISEEE 2017 : 2017 5th International Symposium on Electrical and Electronics Engineering (ISEEE)
Call For Papers
The symposium is intended as an international forum where an effective exchange of knowledge and experience amongst researchers active in various theoretical and applied areas of electrical and electronics engineering, power electronics applications in power systems, power electronics and telecommunications, information processing and engineering, embedded systems, autonomous and intelligent systems, communication and control in smart grids can take place. The objective of the fifth symposium is oriented but not limited to the paradigm of interdependency between electrical and electronics systems. The symposium will provide presentations on the latest trends, in-depth knowledge about achieving the highest level of technology in the field. The event will also provide a variety of workshops, discussions, and exhibitions to fully immerse the attendees in the Symposium pleasant atmosphere.
Contributions are welcome in both theoretical developments and practical implementations in all areas involving electrical and electronics engineering. Topics within the scope of the symposium will include:
- Power Electronics Applications in Power Systems
- Signal Processing Algorithms and Applications
- Power Electronics and Electrical Drives
- Hybrid Systems
- Communication and Control in Smart Grids
- Electronic Circuits and Systems
- Artificial Intelligence Techniques Applications in Power Systems
- Image, Speech and Audio Signal Processing
- Renewable Energy
- Instrumentation and Measurements
- Control Engineering
- Electromagnetic Compatibility
- Embedded Systems
- Electrical Circuits and Systems
- Computational Intelligence
- Modeling and Simulation
- Autonomous and Intelligent Systems
- Pattern Recognition
- Information Processing and Engineering
- Concurrent and Reverse Engineering
- Engineering Education
- Electrical Machines and Transformers
- Software Engineering and Tools
- Industrial Applications.
Contributions to ISEEE'2017 will be presented either as a lecture or as a dialogue form. A manuscript in both cases must be submitted in English for inclusion in the Symposium Proceedings. Acceptance of contributions will be based on the full paper.
All the papers of the ISEEE 2010, 2013' Symposiums have been indexed by Scopus and ISI (Thomson Reuters). Conference proceedings will be submitted for posting to IEEE Xplore
July 25: Submission of full ordinary paper proposals (recommended 4 or 6 pages) as pdf or MS Word files
August 30: Notification of acceptance/rejection.
September 21: Registration form.
September 24: Camera-ready version (4 or 6 pages) of the accepted papers
All submissions will be reviewed on the basis of relevance, application orientated, originality, general interest, importance, quality of content and clarity.
Tel.:+40-236-460182,+40336 130 298
Fax: +40336 130 298; +40-236-460182