Dental Research: An International Journal (DRIJ)
Scope and Topics
Dental Research: An International Journal (DRIJ) is a Quarterly peer-reviewed and refereed open access journal that publishes articles which contribute new results in all areas of Dental Research. The journal is devoted to the publication of high quality papers on theoretical and practical aspects of Dental research.
The goal of this journal is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on Dental research advancements, and establishing new collaborations in these areas. Original research papers, state-of-the-art reviews are invited for publication in all areas of Dental Research.
Authors are invited to submit papers for this journal through E-mail email@example.com. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this Journal.
|Submission Deadline||:||December 23, 2017|
|Authors Notification||:||January 23, 2018|
|Final Manuscript Due||:||January 31, 2018|
|Publication Date||:||Determined by the Editor-in-Chief|
Editorial Board Members
- Anne-Louise Ponsonby, Environmental & Genetic Epidemiology Research, Victoria
- Ashish Runthala, Birla Institute of technology and Sciences, India
- Cameron Platell, University of Western Australia, Australia
- Cevat Erisken, TOBB University, Australia
- Cyrus Azimi, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Iran
- Dalia Rafat, Aligarh Muslim university, India
- Deep Pangi, SDM college of Medical sciences, India
- Demeral David Liu, China Medical University Hospital, Taiwan
- Dionisopoulos Dimitrios, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Elaf Akram Al Zubaidi, University of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Ellen Lee, New York University College of Dentistry, United States
- Fahimeh Rezazadeh, Shiraz University, Iran