IEEE IRIS 2017 : 2017 IEEE 5th International Symposium on Robotics and Intelligent Sensors
Call For Papers
2017 IEEE 5th International Symposium on Robotics and Intelligent Sensors
For more information, please visit: https://www.ieee-iris2017.com/
The 2017 IEEE 5th International Symposium on Robotics and Intelligent Sensors (IEEE IRIS2017) will be held in Ottawa Canada from 5th to 7th October 2017. IEEE IRIS2017 is a flagship event for the robotics and sensors community, jointly organized by IEEE Robotics and Automation Society (IEEE-RAS) Malaysia Chapter, the IEEE Ottawa Section Joint Chapter of Robotics & Automation Society (RAS) and Control Systems Society (CSS), the University of Ottawa, the Universiti Teknologi MARA and the University of Toronto.
IEEE IRIS2017 welcomes submission of original and unpublished works related to robotics, sensors and other related areas. All accepted papers in Regular Sessions will be published in the conference proceedings and will be submitted for publication in IEEE-Xplore database (SCOPUS indexed). All accepted papers in Workshops and Special Sessions will be published in Journal Procedia Computer Science by Elsevier (SCOPUS Indexed - SNIP IF 0.716).
IEEE IRIS2017 will address a range of pertinent issues and themes relating to the research, innovation and application of robotics and sensors in today's global challenge. Central to this conference, is the transformation in terms of the underlying philosophy in form, content and function of robotics and sensors in the context of global arena that elicits behavioral change in people, systems and organizations in a holistic manner.
* 31 May: Workshop/Special Session Proposals
* 15 July: Full Paper Submission Closed
* 15 August: Notification of Acceptance
* 31 August: Final Paper Submission
* 31 August: Early-Bird Registration
* 15 September: Registration Closed
* 5-7 October: IRIS2017
For complete information, please visit: https://www.ieee-iris2017.com/paper-submission
IRIS2017 welcomes submission of high quality, original and unpublished papers. Accepted papers in Regular Sessions will be publish in the conference proceedings and will be submit to IEEE for publication in IEEE Xplore database. Accepted papers in Workshops and Special Sessions will be publish in conference proceedings and will be submit to Elsevier for publication in Journal Procedia Computer Science by Elsevier.
It is the author's responsible to make sure the paper is free from plagiarism and all legal consents and copyrights are properly archived upon submission to the conference.
All papers should be submitted electronically via the Online Paper Submission Page in EDAS adhering to the guidelines below.
* REGULAR PAPERS: Paper submission must comply with IEEE standard guidelines and templates available at the following link: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
* WORKSHOP/SPECIAL SESSION PAPER INSTRUCTION: Please refer to Elsevier guidelines as per the following link: http://www.elsevier.com/journals/procedia-computer-science/1877-0509/guide-for-authors
Technical Sponsors & Supporters
* IEEE Otawa Section: Joint Chapter of Robotics & Automation Society (RAS), and Control Systems Society (CSS)
* Universiti Teknologi Mara
* University of Ottawa
* University of Toronto
* IEEE Xplore
If you have any question regarding the conference, please contact us at:
IEEE IRIS2017 Secretariat