NCTCS 2017 : 2017 National Conference of Theoretical Computer Science（NCTCS2017）
Call For Papers
National Conference of Theoretical Computer Science（NCTCS）has become the main academic activities in the area of theoretical computer science and artificial intelligence. Up until 2017, NCTCS has been successfully held over 20 cities and for 34 times. It provides a platform for scholars in theoretical computer science or related areas to exchange ideas and do cooperation.
Sponsored by the China Computer Forum (CCF), NCTCS 2017 is hosted by the CCF Theoretical Computer Science Committee and School of Computer Science Technology at Huazhong University of Science (HUST). It will be held on October 14, 2017 to October 15 in Wuhan, Hubei, China. The conference will invite researchers with high reputation in the field of theoretical computer science domestically and internationally to give keynote speech, carry out a wide range of academic activities and introduce the recent advanced research results.
NCTCS2017 calls for high quality research papers, and requirements are as follows:
1. To further improve the academic quality, NCTCS2017 will continue the spirit of previous NCTCSs. In addition to calling for papers unpublished or not willing to publish in other Journals or Conferences, we continue to solicit papers published in world-class academic Journals or top Conferences (Please indicate the origin of your paper, after acceptance, we will invite the authors to give presentation in NCTCS2017, but the paper will not be included in the NCTCS2017 Proceedings).
2. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to
(1) Algorithms and Complexity
(2) Software Theory and Method
(3) Data Science and Machine Learning Theory
(4) Web Science Base Theory
(5) Parallel and Distributed Computing
(6) Computational Model: Quantum computing, computational economics, bioinformatics, social computing, cloud computing, etc.
3. Submission guidelines
The conference will accept both Chinese and English papers.
It is planned to publish the proceedings with Springer in their Communications in Computer and Information Science series (final approval pending). In addition, the Program Committee will recommend English accepted papers to the following EI indexed Journals for publication: International Journal of Computational Science and Engineering (IJCSE), International Journal of Embedded Systems (IJES), International Journal of High Performance Computing and Networking (IJHPCN) . Whether to Proceedings or to Journals is mainly based on the authors.
Accepted Chinese papers will be published in Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology (Natural Science Edition) (EI Indexed), Journal of Frontiers of Computer Science and Technology, Computer Engineering and Science, Computer Science, or Computer Digit Engineering.
The Program Committee will select excellent Chinese papers (student as the first author) to Journal of Computer Research and Development, and excellent English papers to be extended and recommended to SCI indexed Journals (to be determined).
Please refer to the conference website. Chinese submissions should follow the format of Journal of Computer Research and Development. English submissions should follow the Springer CCIS format, single column, 10-20 pages (See details in http://www.springer.com/series/7899, Instructions for CCIS Authors).
5. Key Dates
Submission: May 30, 2017
Notification：July 15, 2017
Camera-ready: July 30, 2017
6. Manuscripts must be submitted electronically in online submission system:
Please submit in word or pdf.
7. Conference website:
Contact：Kun He, Jian Li, Yan Jin
Phone： 13006163312 (Kun He)
Address: School of Computer Science and Technology,
Huzhong University of Science and Technology,
Luoyu 1037, Hongshan, Wuhan, Hubei