CloudCom2017 Workshops 2017 : CloudCom2017 Call for workshops 11-14 December 2017, Hong Kong
Call For Papers
9th IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing Technology and Science (CloudCom 2017)
Calls for workshop proposals
CloudCom2017 Organising Committee calls for expression of interest to organise workshops during the CloudCom2017 Conference
Submission deadline - 15 May 2017
Notification about decision - 29 May 2017
CloudCom is the premier conference on Cloud Computing worldwide, attracting researchers, developers, users, students and practitioners from the fields of big data, systems architecture, services research, virtualization, security and privacy, high performance computing, always with an emphasis on how to build cloud computing platforms with real impact. The conference is co-sponsored by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), is steered by the Cloud Computing Association, and draws on the excellence of its world-class Program Committee and its participants.
The 9th IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing Technology and Science (CloudCom 2017) will be held in Hong Kong on 11-14 December 2017.
Topics of Interest / Tracks
Topics of interest of CloudCom 2017 include (but are not limited to):
* Architecture and Virtualization
* Cloud Services and Applications
* IoT and Mobile on Cloud
* Big Data
* High Performance Computing in/with the Cloud
* Security and Privacy
* Distributed Cloud / Cloud Brokering / Edge and Fog Computing
Accepted workshop papers will be published in a supplement of the Proceedings of CloudCom 2017, and submitted to IEEE Xplore (conditioned by the presentation at the workshop by the author).
A workshop proposal should include the following information:
* Workshop title and organizer’s contact information.
* Motivation, rationale and coverage of the workshop.
* For regular workshops, a draft Call for Papers, as complete as possible.
* For teaching workshops, a draft of the syllabus.
* The workshop deadlines, both internal and external.
* Workshop format, i.e., expected number of participants, submitted and presented papers, invited talks, panels, demonstrations, etc.
* Prior history of this workshop, if any, including number of submissions, acceptances, and attendees. For new workshops, it would help to list potential attendees.
Email the workshop proposal in PDF of Word format as an attachment to both Workshops and Tutorials Chairs:
Yuri Demchenko firstname.lastname@example.org
Kui Ren email@example.com
Deadline for workshop proposals: 15 April 2017
Notification for workshop organizers: 29 May 2017