SecureComm 2017 : 13th EAI International Conference on Security and Privacy in Communication Networks
Conference Series : Security and Privacy in Communication Networks
Call For Papers
SecureComm seeks high-quality research contributions in the form of well-developed papers. Topics of interest encompass research advances in ALL areas of secure communications and networking. Topics in other areas (e.g., formal methods, database security, secure software, theoretical cryptography) will be considered only if a clear connection to private or secure communication/networking is demonstrated.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
- Security & Privacy in Wired, Wireless, Mobile, Hybrid, Sensor, Ad Hoc networks
- Network Intrusion Detection and Prevention, Firewalls, Packet Filters
- Malware Analysis and Detection including Botnets, Trojans and APTs
- Web and Systems Security
- Distributed Denial of Service Attacks and Defenses
- Communication Privacy and Anonymity
- Circumvention and Anti-Censorship Technologies
- Network and Internet Forensics Techniques
- Authentication Systems: Public Key Infrastructures, Key Management, Credential Management
- Secure Routing, Naming/Addressing, Network Management
- Security & Privacy in Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing, e.g., RFIDs
- Security & Privacy in Peer-to-Peer and Overlay Networks
- Security & Privacy for Emerging Technologies: VoIP, Internet-of-Things, Social Networks
- Security & Isolation in Cloud, Data Center and Software-Defined Networks
Full Paper Submission deadline: 21 June 2017
Notification and Registration opens: 31 July 2017
Camera-ready deadline: 24 August 2017
Accepted papers will be invited to publish in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Security and Safety
The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific libraries.
Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: EI, ISI Thomson's Scientific and Technical Proceedings at Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Papers should be submitted using EasyChair system and have to comply with the SPRINGER format. Papers should be in English. Regular papers should be no more than 20 pages LNCS format. Paper review will be single-blind, so there is no need for anonymous submission.
Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review. Detailed submission instructions can be found from the conference website (www.securecomm.org).
Find more information and instructions in Initial Submission and Author´s Kit.